Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If I was planning an intervention I would ...

Quote Originally Posted by AscensionAddiction View Post
    Thanks for your reply Robert.

1. Yes that sounds familiar, my memories of the Allies material are coming back to me. I think this is one of the aspects that doesn't ring true for me. It paints a rather bleak picture that the best we can hope for is that a galactic multi-national will notice someone is breaking their trade rules. That actually makes me feel more dis-empowered and hopeless. I think there are other options for overcoming the intervention and I think that they might include more direct and active assistance from benevolent groups.

2. Perhaps this is where Drake and the military White Hats come in? If there is a mass public arrest of the human supporters of the intervention how would you see that fitting into the big picture? I guess you would think that it is not going to happen. And you may well be right there.
    If you haven't read Allies 3, then I would strongly recommend it. In that Briefing the issues of "free" races or benevolent races is discussed and explained as to their actions and issues. It will make simple, clear sense of this.

As far as the rest of the information about what may or may not be coming in the world, I can't say right now. I have my deeper sense and that will remain within me for now. Do understand that the obvious and what it can mean may be deceptive. We are not only dealing with ambitious humans who understand in great detail manipulation, but also alien influences that understand that and much more. They can influence your thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Combined they are formidable, but not unbeatable.

This is where your studenthood is so vital. For your connection to Knowledge (the deeper mind within you) is what will give you the ability to discern the truth and to gain immunity from that which is false. And some of that which is false will be very subtle, layered and beyond anyone's thinking mind to reconcile. Yet with this connection you will not be fooled. And with clear vision, comes clear action. That is how we win the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert 2012 View Post
    If you haven't read Allies 3, then I would strongly recommend it. In that Briefing the issues of "free" races or benevolent races is discussed and explained as to their actions and issues. It will make simple, clear sense of this.
    Thanks Robert, Allies 3 is on my list to read.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AscensionAddiction
    If I was planning an intervention I would ...

If I was planning an intervention I would want to propagate the following ideas:
    1. The intervention is very powerful and ruthless and much more intelligent and evolved than you are
    2. The intervention influences and controls everything going on here, so even if something else sounds good, don't trust it, it is deceptive
    3. Anyone who disagrees with this is avoiding reality and living in a state of false hope
    4. You have no help from outside to remove the intervention
    5. Even if you could have help you shouldn't accept it as that would be bad for you
    6. Anyone open to having any form of assistance is undermining their self-sovereignty

And this is how I would want to propagate it:
    1. Surround these ideas with a whole body of spiritual teachings that are good and true
    2. Say that these ideas come from the good guys, and everything else comes from the bad guys
    3. Say that anything that disagrees with these ideas is either part of the intervention or is coming from someone who hasn't had the same level of insight as you have had to be able to recognise the truth
    4. Give these ideas to a very nice trustworthy person that people will believe in
    5. Tell him he is God's only chosen messenger of this time and give him amazing experiences that will seem to confirm this
    6. Do what has always worked with humans over the centuries, create a religion that thinks it's special and thinks it has an exclusive access to the absolute truth of how things really are and will interpret everything from the perspective of their belief system

Sound familiar?
    I would think if a group of ETs planned on intervening in another world such as this, they would carry out their sinister activities clandestinely to conquer the world covertly, since they know they are not supposed to conquer any world militarily or “visit” against the native’s wishes. Then they would send their agents (ETs of the ET Intervention, human-alien hybrid, or an abductee returned mind-controlled) to UFO/ET related websites to attempt to denigrate or discredit the Allies of Humanity (the only group of extraterrestrial beings consisting of nine individuals that came temporarily to warn humanity against the ET Intervention) and Marshall Vian Summers, the only Messenger of our time, in order to confuse human beings and cast doubts against them.

Here is a quote from the Allies of Humanity regarding the Messenger.

We would like now to say something about the individual who is receiving this communication. Marshall Vian Summers is not simply a man who was unwittingly chosen for a great task. He has been sent into the world for this purpose. He is a man who has been sent with a Divine mission, to help
    prepare humanity for its encounters with the Greater Community and to represent The Greater Community Teaching in the world, a teaching in The Greater Community Way of Knowledge.

Many years ago, there was an attempt on our part to reach him directly. He was called to a location in a mountainous area and was prepared for his contact with us. Several members of our party made the dangerous journey into this world, but unfortunately their mission was never completed. Once they were discovered by the Intervention, they had to destroy themselves and their craft, leaving no evidence behind of our presence in the world. This marked a great failure. And the loss of four very precious individuals. There are only five of us left now. And we again are facing great danger. The preparation for our contact with this individual has been long and with many delays.

The preparation for our contact with this individual has been long and with many delays. First, he had to become the receiver for The Greater Community Teaching. He had to become its first student. Then he had to take a position from which he could represent this new threshold of understanding for humanity. Certain people were called to assist him, not all of whom were able to do so. Many of these delays, which were largely beyond his control, have delayed our presentation. This is why we are late in giving you our discourses and our briefings.

It has been a very great challenge for this individual to receive and to accept such a responsibility. He did not ask for it. Yet he is born with it. And with all the delays, the chance for success has become more of a concern to us. That is why at this time we must speak with great emphasis. And we must repeat our essential message so that we can be sure that it is being heard and understood. Every month and every year now is precious.

– From Allies of Humanity – Book 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sheena View Post
    I would think if a group of ETs planned on intervening in another world such as this, they would carry out their sinister activities clandestinely to conquer the world covertly, since they know they are not supposed to conquer any world militarily or “visit” against the native’s wishes. Then they would send their agents (ETs of the ET Intervention, human-alien hybrid, or an abductee returned mind-controlled) to UFO/ET related websites to attempt to denigrate or discredit the Allies of Humanity (the only group of extraterrestrial beings consisting of nine individuals that came temporarily to warn humanity against the ET Intervention) and Marshall Vian Summers, the only Messenger of our time, in order to confuse human beings and cast doubts against them.
    I'm flattered, however I imagine the sophistication of the intervention's use of the mental environment could do a lot better than me :-)

I remember reading that passage about the craft having to destroy themselves when trying to meet Marshall. At the time it was the only part of the whole book that I thought sounded rather odd and I wasn't convinced by. It does however help to give the impression of just how dangerous it is to try and thwart the all powerful and merciless intervention. An impression that I imagine the intervention would be happy to have spread.

Just re-read a bit from Wisdom from the greater Community:

"Let us say at the beginning that the world is being visited by different groups for different purposes ... Who is visiting you? You have allies, you have observers and you have enemies.

Though there have been visitations by others - resource explorers for example, who are looking to see what the world contains and to see if there is the possibility for trade ...

The Forces of Dissonance ... they cannot control the mental environment ... (they) are, indeed, being controlled by others who are far more powerful but who are not present in your world ... They are not evil; they are simply misled.

Now let us speak of another group that is here ... They are here to observe you because they live in your district. They are more numerous than the Forces of Dissonance ... Many of the more obvious demonstrations of extraterrestrial presence have been from your neighbors who are here to observe you.

Let us now speak of a third group. They have spiritual alliances that are serving them. ...They are here to cultivate humanity's education ... They are stimulating certain individuals ... They are in contact with several individuals around the world ... Their presence, then, overall, is to protect humanity and to protect the secrets of the world ...

Now, there is another influence here ... a spiritual group, if you will. They are working in alliance with the Forces of Good ... They work in conjunction with other spiritual forces that have been in the world all along, cultivating and nurturing human advancement.

Given my very simple descriptions of your visitors, which I may say are rudimentary and leave out many important aspects and complexities, ..."

Forum Member
    I'm flattered, however I imagine the sophistication of the intervention's use of the mental environment could do a lot better than me :-)
    The ET Intervention uses abductees that are returned mind-controlled to welcome and support the ET Intervention, and to denigrate and discredit our true allies that are no longer present in the solar system.

Our true allies provided TRUE assistance by imparting the wisdom they gained through their own experiences of losing their freedom and self-determination to the Intervention of similar sort in their home worlds a long time ago. They did not coax humanity with technology or persuade humanity that they are here to fight other ETs for humanity and assist humanity to advance technologically or spiritually. Why? They know that humanity must face the challenge arising due to the ET Intervention all on its own in order to become a strong, independent race. They know that humanity must recognize the necessity for its unity and cooperation in maintaining its freedom and self-determination in this solar system.

I remember reading that passage about the craft having to destroy themselves when trying to meet Marshall. At the time it was the only part of the whole book that I thought sounded rather odd and I wasn't convinced by. It does however help to give the impression of just how dangerous it is to try and thwart the all powerful and merciless intervention. An impression that I imagine the intervention would be happy to have spread.
    As you must have read in “Visitors’ Perceptions of Humanity” in Wisdom from the Greater Community – Volume II, “[The Allies of Humanity] are more advanced than your neighbors who are studying you.”

So why did the Allies of Humanity leave the planet when discovered by the ET Intervention? Have you read The Allies of Humanity – Book 3? Then you’d understand why the Allies of Humanity, a group of several free races in our local universe, had to remain hidden while observing the ET Intervention and communicating to Marshall. They came in a group of nine individuals in secret, in order to warn humanity against the ET Intervention that is present in our solar system, in a much, much larger number (estimated in thousands by UFO investigators), and would attempt to destroy the Allies of Humanity as well as their home worlds for their expedition.

Their expedition to observe this Intervention and to report on its activities and intentions is functioning here without the awareness of the free nations’ governments. This is very important to understand. For these governments could be held accountable for the fact that humanity is gaining benefit from these free nations, which violates the agreements that the free nations have established—agreements of non-interference in the affairs of the Greater Community.

Such is the price that they have had to pay to keep the Greater Community out of their regions and to avoid ongoing interference and attempts at persuasion that have plagued them for so very long. It is for this reason that the Allies will not describe themselves, give their names or speak of their home worlds. For this expedition is functioning to serve humanity in secret, without the awareness or approval of greater powers, even without the awareness and approval, officially speaking, of the governments of their own nations.

It is a delicate situation.

~ From Allies of Humanity – Book 3

Forum Member
    Just re-read a bit from Wisdom from the greater Community:

"Let us say at the beginning that the world is being visited by different groups for different purposes ... Who is visiting you? You have allies, you have observers and you have enemies.
    Our true allies, a group of nine individuals from several free worlds in our local universe, visited only temporarily to warn us about the ET Intervention and then left the solar system. The observers are seeking to use the biological resources of the planet, including human beings. The enemies seek to conquer the world to use its resources including human beings.

Though there have been visitations by others - resource explorers for example, who are looking to see what the world contains and to see if there is the possibility for trade ...

The Forces of Dissonance ... they cannot control the mental environment ... (they) are, indeed, being controlled by others who are far more powerful but who are not present in your world ... They are not evil; they are simply misled.
    If you'd please read on....
    They are not guided by Knowledge, so they cannot gain access to the Greater Spiritual power within them. They are part of a larger alliance where the mental influence upon them is strong. They are serving that power. … Their quest is for power. Their quest is for possible domination in the future.”

~ From “Visitors’ Perceptions of Humanity” in Wisdom from the Greater Community – Volume II
    There are other groups as you mentioned.
    Now let us speak of another group that is here ... They are here to observe you because they live in your district. They are more numerous than the Forces of Dissonance ... Many of the more obvious demonstrations of extraterrestrial presence have been from your neighbors who are here to observe you.
    Have you considered why they may be observing humanity?
    …...Why are they observing you? Because you are in emerging world and you are gaining access to important forms of technology. It is well known to them that you are very warlike and seek conquest and domination. This makes it very likely that you will carry out this motive once you learn to escape the boundaries of your world.

Therefore, your neighbors are here to learn of your technology, your capabilities, and your predisposition. Many of the sightings of craft have been of these individuals. They are not so concerned with being secretive, out of sight, or hidden [the way the Forces of Dissonance are]. … They have come at a time in keeping with humanity’s development of atomic power because this represents an ability to affect life beyond your world. ….

Therefore, they are studying you, and they are also learning about the biology of the world, for their world is far more barren. This has engendered their need for advanced technology. They are taking many samples of plants and animals away from the world for their own cultivation needs. …. The mutilation of animals [including human beings ~ observations by abductees and investigators as well as From Allies of Humanity – Book 2] has been conducted by this group, for example, because they want to understand what these animals are, why you feed upon them and how they can be developed for possible food resources for themselves.

~ From “Visitors’ Perceptions of Humanity” in Wisdom from the Greater Community – Volume II
    Here is a quote from The Allies of Humanity – Book 2, which would supplement the explanation above.

Here you must understand that they regard you as a resource as well. They do not consider you to be their equals. They do not value your religions, your cultures or your customs. They see you primarily as one of the resources of the world. As such, they seek to take advantage of you in all the ways that they can that they deem to be profitable and valuable to their interests.

To them, you are a potential asset. As an asset, you are valued only in what you are worth to them, how you may assist them and what you may be worth as an entity and as a resource in and of yourself. You must stop to consider what this really means. It means that they consider you to be a biological resource, part of a network of resources that exists within this world. In this, they view you much the same way that you view domesticated animals that you use as a resource.

~ From Allies of Humanity – Book 2
    The Angelic Presence, the speaker of the "Vistors' Perceptions of Humanity" speaks about the Allies of Humanity as well.
    Let us now speak of a third group.
    The Allies of Humanity which originally came in a group of nine individuals from local free worlds in the Greater Community.

[The third group has] spiritual alliances that are serving them. ...They are here to cultivate humanity's education ... They are stimulating certain individuals ... They are in contact with several individuals around the world ...
    If you’d please read on….

…attempting to cultivate a greater spiritual knowledge and understanding. They are establishing relationships with these individuals in the mental environment. This does not mean that these people are aware that they are in relationship or that they necessarily accept the relationship. It just means that the relationship is already there and that should these individuals accept it and learn to participate in a conscious and responsible manner, they will be the beneficiaries of a greater Wisdom.

Their presence [of the third group], then, overall, is to protect humanity and to protect the secrets of the world ...
    Yes, that is true. However, they are no longer present in the vicinity of this solar system. They never sought to establish themselves here; they never sought to form any commercial relationships with humanity; they never sought to gain control of the world; they never abducted people; they never sought to use humanity in any way.

That leaves just those ETs that are here seeking to use humanity for its benefits and/or conquer the world covertly. This leaves the circumstances very unequivocal, for humanity has not yet gained strength in the mental environment to discern its true allies from its adversaries presenting themselves as friends, saviors, “space brothers,” etc.

Humanity can be certain now without a doubt, that all the ETs that it has encountered in the past few decades or will encounter in the future are all the ETs that seek to take advantage of humanity, the resources of this planet, and/or conquer the world covertly, regardless of how they portray themselves.

Now, there is another influence here ... a spiritual group, if you will.
    The Angelic Presence, whom the Allies of Humanity call the Unseen Ones, for they exist beyond the visible range.

They are working in alliance with the Forces of Good ... They work in conjunction with other spiritual forces that have been in the world all along, cultivating and nurturing human advancement.
    The Angelic Presence, beyond the visible range, watching over the development and well-being of this world and others.

Forum Member
    Well if it really happened then it really happened and I don't see why the Allies should have to pretend otherwise. The reason they gave for doing this, if I remember correctly, was that if they were discovered then their home worlds would be put in jeopardy, having made non-interference agreements with the neighbouring powers. Keep in mind, that according to the New Message, societies like the Allies' are a minority in the universe("Societies of Knowledge are as rare in the Universe as people of Knowledge are on your world today"(approximate quote)), so that's why, understandably, they would have to be very careful in their dealings with neighbouring powers.