Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: If I was planning an intervention I would ...

  1. #1

    If I was planning an intervention I would ...

    If I was planning an intervention I would want to propagate the following ideas:

    1. The intervention is very powerful and ruthless and much more intelligent and evolved than you are

    2. The intervention influences and controls everything going on here, so even if something else sounds good, don't trust it, it is deceptive

    3. Anyone who disagrees with this is avoiding reality and living in a state of false hope

    4. You have no help from outside to remove the intervention

    5. Even if you could have help you shouldn't accept it as that would be bad for you

    6. Anyone open to having any form of assistance is undermining their self-sovereignty


    And this is how I would want to propagate it:

    1. Surround these ideas with a whole body of spiritual teachings that are good and true

    2. Say that these ideas come from the good guys, and everything else comes from the bad guys

    3. Say that anything that disagrees with these ideas is either part of the intervention or is coming from someone who hasn't had the same level of insight as you have had to be able to recognise the truth

    4. Give these ideas to a very nice trustworthy person that people will believe in

    5. Tell him he is God's only chosen messenger of this time and give him amazing experiences that will seem to confirm this

    6. Do what has always worked with humans over the centuries, create a religion that thinks it's special and thinks it has an exclusive access to the absolute truth of how things really are and will interpret everything from the perspective of their belief system

    Sound familiar?

  2. #2
    robert 2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    241
    OK...so you do all of this and then what? What is the outcome of your scenario based on people responding and doing what the "spiritual teachings" are saying? I assume you mean the NM.

    I have to look at what we are being told to do and what that may mean for us as individuals and as a whole. If the teachings are guiding us on how to become stronger, more united, more self reliant and more cooperative with each other. On how to save the planet so we may continue to live here in some desirable fashion, where to look for potential challenges and problems. This is one heck of an intervention.

    If I look at what is being told to us by those who claim interaction with aliens in the world now, it doesn't sound the same. In fact is feels all wrong in the deepest way to me.

    So, in the end you must choose where you put your trust and allegiance. Even without my gut telling me the NM is true, I would place my efforts and work on the logical and practical aspects of likely outcomes, based on my life experience here in the world. Where will I and others be, if I do this or not?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert 2012 View Post
    OK...so you do all of this and then what? What is the outcome of your scenario based on people responding and doing what the "spiritual teachings" are saying? I assume you mean the NM.
    So maybe, and it's only a maybe, the followers of the NM wont look for and wont accept genuine assistance from elsewhere. That's got to be good for the intervention.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert 2012 View Post
    I have to look at what we are being told to do and what that may mean for us as individuals and as a whole. If the teachings are guiding us on how to become stronger, more united, more self reliant and more cooperative with each other. On how to save the planet so we may continue to live here in some desirable fashion, where to look for potential challenges and problems. This is one heck of an intervention.
    Good point. But maybe the intervention are confident they can deal with cooperative self reliant humans, as long as the humans don't invite in assistance from outside that they can't manage as easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert 2012 View Post
    If I look at what is being told to us by those who claim interaction with aliens in the world now, it doesn't sound the same. In fact is feels all wrong in the deepest way to me.

    So, in the end you must choose where you put your trust and allegiance. Even without my gut telling me the NM is true, I would place my efforts and work on the logical and practical aspects of likely outcomes, based on my life experience here in the world. Where will I and others be, if I do this or not?
    Excellent, agreed. What more can we do than to go by our experience and stay open-minded and sceptical. And occasionally be sceptical of our own gut too! We can always learn more and what we are convinced is true now, may change in the future. Situations change, we should be flexible enough in our thinking to change too. :-)

  4. #4
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by AscensionAddiction View Post
    If I was planning an intervention I would want to propagate the following ideas:


    6. Do what has always worked with humans over the centuries, create a religion that thinks it's special and thinks it has an exclusive access to the absolute truth of how things really are and will interpret everything from the perspective of their belief system

    Sound familiar?
    Hi AA, I will just comment of that one point above mainly. Thanks for bringing it up.

    You are verbalising the thoughts of many.
    But as mind does, you are not including the Mystery here.
    But you do not need to do that because it is impossible (because it is Mystery) and because it is good to verbalise what is in your mind at this point.
    Thank you for enabling more deep discussion with this challenging opening post.

    I think we are approaching the first big "test" of this movement: "The New Message"
    The Allies message is not really a part of it, because it was sent by physical beings, not from Angels, but without the New Message your understanding of the Allies message is also lacking.

    This test I talk about is whether this movement can go beyond what humans have been able to create so far.
    Is it going to be just another religion, tribal in its roots, dividing people into "us and them",
    People talking like parrots, repeating texts they have learned and not wanting to even consider other point of views.
    Refreshing and edifying yes, nice to its supporters, but alienating all others.
    Just like any other religion with the one and only Truth.
    Just like other religions, something that alienates everyone who dares to ask challenging questions.

    Because what has been a success before: creating a new religion, can indeed be a failure now, in our time.
    If that is all there will be and things stop there.
    We all know that creating just another new religion is not enough, not sufficient to the need.
    Anyone who has understood what they have read from the text of this message know this.

    Or can this movement go further, to something to what my heart is waiting, but cannot define.
    No one person alone has the solution to this dilemma.

    I am also one of those who are looking and waiting. Perhaps there is a team of us, like this.
    Waiting for our cue, and getting a bit impatient.

    I have many thoughts of doubt too, but I know other people will verbalise them,
    This is because fears are rather universal.

    But not as universal and powerful as Knowledge.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by seagull View Post

    This test I talk about is whether this movement can go beyond what humans have been able to create so far.
    Is it going to be just another religion, tribal in its roots, dividing people into "us and them",
    People talking like parrots, repeating texts they have learned and not wanting to even consider other point of views.
    Refreshing and edifying yes, nice to its supporters, but alienating all others.
    Just like any other religion with the one and only Truth.
    Just like other religions, something that alienates everyone who dares to ask challenging questions.

    Because what has been a success before: creating a new religion, can indeed be a failure now, in our time.
    If that is all there will be and things stop there.
    We all know that creating just another new religion is not enough, not sufficient to the need.
    Anyone who has understood what they have read from the text of this message know this.
    I think you make some really good points. My sense is that the NM is sounding more and more like just another religion. If people like yourself can begin to address that then I think that would be beneficial for all.

  6. #6
    To reiterate my point here are a few more ideas along the same lines.

    The Allies material describes how people are pacified by ETs posing as spiritual beings.
    Well here is a description of one way that might be done:

    1. Say that you are an ally of humanity

    2. Say that those that are wanting to work with outside forces to assist in the liberation of humanity are by definition not allies of humanity

    3. Say that the only way you can assist in the liberation of humanity is through spiritual practices because the intervention is so superior in every other regard

    4. Do nothing to actually assist in the liberation of humanity, just provide information and a spiritual teaching that encourages people to sit quietly and look within and be discreet

    5. Warn people against the pacification process so that people will think, "If they are warning us against it, they can't be doing it too."

    6. And for good measure say that their message can't be part of the pacification programme because it is the Truth from God, and the only Truth available at this time

  7. #7
    robert 2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by AscensionAddiction View Post
    To reiterate my point here are a few more ideas along the same lines.

    The Allies material describes how people are pacified by ETs posing as spiritual beings.
    Well here is a description of one way that might be done:


    4. Do nothing to actually assist in the liberation of humanity, just provide information and a spiritual teaching that encourages people to sit quietly and look within and be discreet
    Not to get too caught up in an intellectual debate here, I did want to address this point. Your assumption here is entirely incorrect regarding the Teachings. They do not promote passivity and inaction.

    They on the contrary teach us how to connect with a deeper mind that will guide us in our decisions and actions. If you are someone who has a position to assist in this great cause, then you will do it in an efficient and beneficial way. This happens at every level of service from the minor to the major actions. You are encouraged and motivated to act. That action will take many forms from preparation to spreading awareness to physical actions that only some can do..and so forth.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert 2012 View Post
    You are encouraged and motivated to act. That action will take many forms from preparation to spreading awareness to physical actions that only some can do..and so forth.
    Thanks Robert, that's good to hear. When I first read the Allies stuff I felt motivated and defiant, but what to do? Spread the word, yes, but what to do after it has spread? If the intervention is as pervasive and sophisticated as the Allies describe, and if we are allowed no external help, how will it actually be removed? What's the plan? Has Marshall ever described a scenario of victory, of removal of the intervention by humanity? How would that work? At the moment I can't envision how that would happen and therefore don't know how to be a part of it. What physical actions do you refer to that some can do? I understand that if humanity awakened as a whole to the intervention we would not want it, but how would we remove it? Non-violent protest? Would that work?

  9. #9
    robert 2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by AscensionAddiction View Post
    Thanks Robert, that's good to hear. When I first read the Allies stuff I felt motivated and defiant, but what to do? Spread the word, yes, but what to do after it has spread? If the intervention is as pervasive and sophisticated as the Allies describe, and if we are allowed no external help, how will it actually be removed? What's the plan? Has Marshall ever described a scenario of victory, of removal of the intervention by humanity? How would that work? At the moment I can't envision how that would happen and therefore don't know how to be a part of it. What physical actions do you refer to that some can do? I understand that if humanity awakened as a whole to the intervention we would not want it, but how would we remove it? Non-violent protest? Would that work?
    It is said in the Briefings that we as a people (probably a good number of the population) simply needs to resist and say no - we don't want you here and simply not cooperate with them. The more people who know of it and mentally oppose it, the stronger that becomes in the Mental Environment. This can be discerned by those that watch. The intervention would be forced to leave (that force or motivation will come from other larger powers in our region of space) who know this is occuring and have turned the other way for now. Those powers are not allies, but simply the larger networks and groups of nations that strive for trade and stability and will enforce their own rules of engagement concerning emerging worlds. They have not yet seen a "decision" from us as a whole.

    The problem of human sympathizers and supporters of the intervention will be the physical and potentially violent problem. They will enforce the agenda of the intervention and they may need other motivation to cease their efforts. Time will tell.

    But for now, awareness of the issue is still the big hurdle. Only a small number of people are advocating for the Allies information and so, so few people in the world know of this as an intervention. So if you want to do something now, besides continuing your studenthood (which is vital), spread the word in any way you are compelled to do, so others can know too.

    Also here are points of action:

    http://alliesofhumanity.org/forum/sh...hat-you-can-do
    Last edited by robert 2012; 05-02-2012 at 12:30 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert 2012 View Post
    1. Those powers are not allies, but simply the larger networks and groups of nations that strive for trade and stability and will enforce their own rules of engagement concerning emerging worlds. They have not yet seen a "decision" from us as a whole.

    2. The problem of human sympathizers and supporters of the intervention will be the physical and potentially violent problem. They will enforce the agenda of the intervention and they may need other motivation to cease their efforts. Time will tell.
    Thanks for your reply Robert.

    1. Yes that sounds familiar, my memories of the Allies material are coming back to me. I think this is one of the aspects that doesn't ring true for me. It paints a rather bleak picture that the best we can hope for is that a galactic multi-national will notice someone is breaking their trade rules. That actually makes me feel more dis-empowered and hopeless. I think there are other options for overcoming the intervention and I think that they might include more direct and active assistance from benevolent groups.

    2. Perhaps this is where Drake and the military White Hats come in? If there is a mass public arrest of the human supporters of the intervention how would you see that fitting into the big picture? I guess you would think that it is not going to happen. And you may well be right there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •