Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aliens/UFO covered in mainstream media

I just wanted to contribute one small thing about Stephen Greer. Perhaps others have had this sense also. I have noticed my own physical reaction when looking at him through videos, him and certain other powerful individuals talking to masses. Something about him makes me nauseated, and I cannot look at him for long. - Could it be that he has some alien genome within him that we can sense, even through the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by asta_dk View Post
    I just wanted to contribute one small thing about Stephen Greer. Perhaps others have had this sense also. I have noticed my own physical reaction when looking at him through videos, him and certain other powerful individuals talking to masses. Something about him makes me nauseated, and I cannot look at him for long. - Could it be that he has some alien genome within him that we can sense, even through the screen?
    Hi Asta, interestingly Bill Ryan (founder of Project Avalon) recently defined Greer as 'an intel asset' that is used from time to time in various gambits, which I think rings true. I don't think he has any alien genome, but I do believe that he is being used by forces of dissonance - which is where the feeling you mention may come from.

I am melchizedek -- I am Christ, I am the King of Earth, I have come to save the females of Earth -- My mother Mary, that is done my job is complete, I am of a different dimension, from the times of Adam and Eve -- The atom, that being said.

I am a mediator, if you want something said to the Earthly world, you can trust me to tell them. I have told them you come in peace, well most of the "UFO's" though, they are afraid of the unknown and I can't blame them they are constantly bombarded on movies/tv of "abductions" and "animal mutilations" leading to a culture of fear by the same people who seek to destroy the Earth and run the media companies -- Zionist Reptilians.

Now we are trying to restart Earth but we shall defeat such enemy.

Oh yes when I was a kid I listened to George Noory all the time.. and aliens scared the crap out of me! It's natural for them to fear, imagine.. you're in your room alone.. you have really no protection. They fear you. I am trying to fix that. I am A Gnostic Archon. Fear not. <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2