Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No Helpful Federations

The Society

No Helpful Federations

Several people have written in asking similar questions recently:
    "Which of the Galactic Federations are here to help us?"
    and:
    "Are the Allies of Humanity a part of the Galactic Federation of Light?"

It seems important to make it clear, then, that The Allies are not connected to the movement that is being called the Galactic Federation of Light, and that there are no helpful Federations out there whose purpose is to save humanity.

"The Galactic Federation" does not exist as it has been portrayed to us.
    This idea was generated by our Star Wars movies, and the Intervention is using it to their advantage, because they see that humanity longs for there to be such a Federation that would rescue us.

There are trade organizations which "keep the peace" only in order to keep trade routes open, but they are not going to save humanity and do not exist for that purpose at all. They would intervene if we were being taken over militarily, simply to keep the trade routes safe, but will not intervene if we seem to welcome the Intervention.

The Alien Intervention is conducting its affairs here in a clandestine manner, winning people over through their considerable powers of manipulation and persuasion.....and pacification. Fostering the idea of a Galactic Federation of Light is a part of their plan. They need and want the resources of our planet, and they will tell us ANY LIES to make us believe they are here for our good.
    If we allow ourselves to be persuaded, no other forces will come to our rescue.

This is humanity's most critical hour. Will we stand for our freedom and demand that the visitors leave? Or will we acquiesce to their rule, and lose our sovereignty over our home world - forfeiting all that humanity stands for and has created?

There are only two choices: Stand for freedom or acquiesce.

Reading The Allies of Humanity Books offers us critical and clear perspectives on these issues.

Forum Member
    Clear and concise. Couldn't have said it better. There was a time when I wanted to be "rescued" by a Federation of positive beings from the Greater Community...boy have I undergone a 180 degree shift! Thank you Allies of Humanity!

Hi Ellen.
    Very clear point, Galatic Federation is just another inducement of the intervention based on people´s hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Stojan View Post
    Clear and concise. Couldn't have said it better. There was a time when I wanted to be "rescued" by a Federation of positive beings from the Greater Community...boy have I undergone a 180 degree shift! Thank you Allies of Humanity!
    Thanks for your response Stojan. I'm glad to hear that there are other people out there who have been able to respond to the truth of what is occurring who initially believed what was being told to us. The ET Intervention is pretty alluring in that regard.

I also thought perhaps the Intervention was here to help, but there was something that just didn't sit right with me and as I kept exploring I found an article written on one of the "star seed" type sites that argued point-by-point against the Allies material.

It was while reading this that I had an "ah-ha" moment - there was another side to the story and that is what I wanted to know.

We have a great education available to us. It does take getting past our hopes for an easy and effortless "ascension" and the desire to just welcome it, be open, its all love, they are our brothers and sisters, etc. etc. etc... This is disabling. It requires nothing of us. No courage, no strength, no inner development. We can and must do better than that. We have Knowledge within us (our deeper inner guidance) and great assistance beyond available to us if it is understood correctly and exercised.

The Allies provide a vital education of what life in the universe is really like and they encourage the study of the Way of Knowledge - the essential pathway to freedom that must be undertaken by more individuals - this study and practice is being given openly to our world. May we take this on with grace, strength and clarity.

Let this be so!
    Last edited by Tyyne; 04-10-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Forum Member
    To those who have difficulties to recognize these messages for what they are...

The first races present at this time on Earth and reaching our shores are not evil, they just perceive us as chaotic and foolish, they are economic collectives or ressources explorers coming from barren worlds so according to their culture which is completly incompatible and different from ours, this is appropriate to seduce the heart and minds of the natives while taking them in their spaceship for their own uses and plans, because we are destroying our ecosystem, our forest are beginning to die, our water table is sinking, we are at wars with eachother, our nuclear power plant begin to explode, and our armies has done a really good job in testing their nuclear bombs in our oceans. The Intervention is incredible yes ! But thanks to the Creator, this is Life! Life is vital and very challenging, look at our natural environment, all these species eating each others and competing for survival, this look not so sweet or so loving, but this is part of Nature!

The Intervention try to confuse our minds and our recognition sending messages claiming that there is a negative aliens presence and a positive, while in fact this is just deception, they are claiming that they are angels or powerfull dimentional beings and that they will save us while in the same time they are just physical like us and are perpetrating the very things that makes us wanting to be saved, including the abductions. They are even encouraging conflict between our nations. So easy, so powerfull, so confusing with a naïve, superstitious and conflicted race.

The Universe is so great, they are probably so many inhabited stars system, so many sort of races and environments. Does anyone has a picture of the MilkyWay ? Try to locate our solar system and then consider these things. While Aliens present messages to us claiming to be a "galactic federation of light" or whatever and give us exotic names, and try to seduce our heart and minds with strange messages talking about love, vibrations and light, we fail to understand and consider that the races who are present on our planet at this time and are delivering these messages can say and claim whatever they want even if it has nothing to do with reality, taking individuals behind the scene agaisnt their will, while the other races in our region of space who has not travel to us can even remain ignorant of these activities and what is occuring here. Because how can they know that this illegal activity is occuring if we do not denounce it powerfully ?

I find the situation really exciting in fact, because we are in the same boat now, we can't just hope that races outside our worlds will certainly come to help because we must grow up and become mature and stand for our freedom and independance ourselves. This is a great opportunity. We are becoming aware of them and their activites. The abduction phenomenon is so documented. They are so many sightings. They are many people from our armies who came forward to speak about their partial awareness, even in France. You people from USA are so lucky to have this information at hands, Bud hopkins, Karla Turner, David Jacobs and above all The Allies of Humanity Briefings and Wisdom from The Greater Community as well as Steps to Knowledge. My god take the times to face your discomfort, your feelings of anxiety, do not try to get rid of them, these feelings are here to indicate something, read the Allies of Humanity Briefings. Life is more sophisticated than that we have been accustomed and led to think, and in this regard I find it more exciting and more interesting! This is competition, this is challenging, we must find the strength to protect our world and our own kind and stop our stupid conflict. We could do so much united together toward the same goal, we could be so powerfull and so creative. We have the greatest advantage, because God has given us something that we can really rely upon to know what is true and guenine and authentic. You can feel it because this is natural, you can recognize it in your experience in a moment of calm sincerity. Read the Allies Of Humanity, be present when they speak about our deeper intelligence and you will understand why you were never really satisfied with others messages. We live at great times !

The Society
    Thank you for your post, David.

Yes, the fact that we will not be "rescued" from beyond means that we must - and will- gather the strength to rescue ourselves. Once we face the severe circumstances we are in, we will rise up and defend our freedom.
    We must also take charge of managing our world's resources for all of humanity.

The Allies of Humanity have faith in our strength and courage to do this. That is remarkable. We must find that courage within ourselves.

Forum Member
    Tyyne, Stojan, I am glad to see that I am not the only one that initially belived that the Intervention is here to help! Sometimes it was embarassing for me to think that I used to wait for those love&light updates...luckily it didn't last long and now I find it so useful to have experienced the whole process, now I know how it works, why people fall for it.
    BTW, about getting "rescued": around 2007, when I was sort of monitoring the messages of this phony federation, I noticed that all of a sudden they were introducing phrases like "you will not be rescued, you will have to do much of the work yourselves", and this coincided with the then recent success of a Camelot interview where a nice man named George Green was promoting a series of free handbooks that recommended exactly that: get off your knees and do the work yourselves because no galactic federation will rescue you. He was warning people about several alien factions aiming at our planet for their own benefit.
    So there we go again, the "federation" gathers bahavioral data and then fine-tunes its channelings, so in this case instead of arguing against Green's books it sort of said "sure..sure...that's what we mean too".

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyyne View Post
    I also thought perhaps the Intervention was here to help, but there was something that just didn't sit right with me and as I kept exploring I found an article written on one of the "star seed" type sites that argued point-by-point against the Allies material.

It was while reading this that I had an "ah-ha" moment - there was another side to the story and that is what I wanted to know.
    Hi Tynne,

Can you point me to the article which refutes the allies material step by step? I would like to read it.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    So there we go again, the "federation" gathers bahavioral data and then fine-tunes its channelings, so in this case instead of arguing against Green's books it sort of said "sure..sure...that's what we mean too".
    Raoul, you have to hand it to the intervention...they are mentally agile, persistent and determined.

Quote Originally Posted by Stojan View Post
    Hi Tynne,

Can you point me to the article which refutes the allies material step by step? I would like to read it.
    I found it in November 2008 and after reading the article I completely abandoned that type of information and never looked back. I have more recently looked for it and can't find it. There are many sites now and I don't remember which one it was on. It might not even be up any more - but it pointed the way.