Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Resistance and Empowerment - Taking Action. What you can do.

Resistance and Empowerment - Taking Action. What you can do.

It is important to remember that we all have the ability to do something regarding this great challenge to our world and future from the Intervention. I have posted the section from The Allies Briefings Book 2 on Resistance and Empowerment for a reminder and summary of what is asked of us.

"At every turn, the Allies encourage us to take an
    active role in discerning and opposing the extraterrestrial
    Intervention that is occurring in our world today
    and in the process begin to build the human freedom,
    cooperation and unity that can assure our freedom
    and future in the Greater Community. We have the
    power to do this. It is up to us.

To offset the Intervention and to achieve this
    unity will ultimately require skill, commitment and
    cooperation from people of many different disciplines,
    cultures and faith traditions. It all begins with awareness.

Therefore, our first task is to bring this new
    awareness of the Greater Community and the message
    of The Allies Briefings to as many people as possible.
    There are four things that everyone can do right
    now:

• DEVELOP YOUR OWN AWARENESS. Do not let
    your everyday life overshadow your awareness of
    this grave situation. Study and reread the Allies
    Briefings. Explore the questions that they provoke.
    See the Intervention for what it is, see its greater implications
    and see how it could affect your life and the future of
    all the things that you value. Study The Way of Knowledge.
    This is how the Allies gained their strength and wisdom. They
    are students of Knowledge.

• SHARE THE ALLIES’ MESSAGE WITH OTHERS. Your friends and
    family (and even enemies) need to hear this message. Your
    government, business and religious leaders need to hear this
    message. Spread this new awareness. Share this new perspective.
    Be alert for opportunities to advocate. This information
    must be shared as widely as possible. Everyone has the potential
    to see the truth about the Intervention, but they may never
    see it if no one shows them. In this way, this vital message can
    spread quickly and effectively through many human networks.

• SUPPORT HUMAN UNITY AND SOVEREIGNTY IN OUR WORLD.
    Use the presence of the Intervention as a rallying cry for
    human cooperation and unity. Speak out against national, cultural
    and religious conflict in any form. No nation or group will
    be victorious if the entire world is lost. It is time to strengthen
    the human family. As The Allies Briefings tell us, a divided
    humanity will have no power or efficacy in the Greater
    Community.

• SUPPORT THE WORK OF MV SUMMERS AND THE SOCIETY FOR
    THE GREATER COMMUNITY WAY OF KNOWLEDGE who have
    been given The Allies Briefings and are the first to champion
    this great cause. There are six billion people to reach with the
    Allies Message and The Teaching in Greater Community
    Spirituality. Your financial contribution is urgently needed to
    make possible the worldwide dissemination of this critical
    message in order to turn the tide for humanity.

We stand now at a great threshold. Your participation and contribution
    are critical to the success of this great cause. No one else
    is going to do this work for humanity. It is up to us and to others like
    us to support this cause and to begin to build this new awareness
    throughout the human family. As in all great causes, it begins with
    inspired individuals and small groups of people responding to a
    great need. And surely this is the greatest need of all."

I'd like to add emphasis on something that was said in the OP:

"Study the Way of Knowledge".

It has been said in so many different places in the Allies Briefings and The New Message that this is the only way to really know what You must do. Without this, you can be influenced and misled. No matter who you are or how strong you "think" you are, you can be deceived and led.

This is such a fundamental and important point. I would like everyone who reads this to consider the words and contemplate what this means for you. This is truly taking action in a most powerful way. For without this connection to Knowledge, victory will be unlikely for us.

Hi Robert.

What you say are key points in the work of those who are aware of the Intervention and understood the message of the Allies. These beings are not playing and their power of seduction is overwhelming. Not enough to be against intervention if you do not train in the Way of Knowledge.

Forum Member
    Hey Alison,

Thank you for this invitation. I have taken some time to write a huge paragraph speaking of my experience however I finally have questions to ask you. Do you think we should be very direct and talk openly of what we recognize ? What has occured to us ? Even if we feel shame, ridicule or doubt ? The doubt for me comes from people response. I have shared my experience at some point with certain people, I have been met with ambivalence, and this ambivalent response has confused me and frustrated me. And I don't like the fact that people often fail to understand you or to relate to your experience simply because their are conditionned in a certain way and that at the end their preconceived idea on life, or on people and things and at the result on you and what you are communicating makes true communication on these subject really difficult and can in fact prevent it, true in the sense of real. And I don't speak of the people who behave and tell you that they accept your experience, but imagine that somehow you are a bit disturbed and that this great story need some reinterpretation on their parts LOL. I have been discouraged by these responses while I feel too that these matters dont get enough discussions !!

Forum Member
    Hi David. I just saw your response NOW from July! I'm sorry, I get resistance in coming to this site, not based on Knowledge.
    I am learning about how to share. I will not be sharing this in person with people who are seeking entertainment from my story. And most of the time it is easy to tell, although sometimes I find out afterward, with a sick feeling to my stomach for having shared.
    For example, I shared it with mu Uncle, because he has always been interested in ET news/sightings. I felt bad after emailing him the whole story, because really he did not want to know, and is likely to be more worried about my distance from the family. And, I think i shared it with him because I really want more distance from my family.
    And then, there are cases where it's just too bad if people think I'm crazy. Oh well. Let them have something to think about, something bigger to ponder. I told my closest friends from back home, and let them make their own decisions on what they will do from then on.
    I practiced by telling quite a few people at Encampment. It feels good. I want other Students to know there are resources out there to help them. I want people to know how to protect themselves, even though I myself fail to do it sometimes. I do not wish an experience of contact on anyone, but I would like to help people realize what is happening to them if it is. I have 2 Students i turn to often if another sleep disturbance, thought disturbance or potential attempt at re-implantation occurs. They provide reinforcement in the mental environment for me, and I have the relief of not being alone with this. Students are definitely targeted. We are the few who are doing the work to keep humanity free while the intervention is in our midst.

Forum Member
    Hi Alison !

It has been a while I have not come here, I'm glad to read you on this subject. The first time I began to enter this space I had to face the influences from the Intervention that were present in my life, and that was really disturbing, I mean the realization, the various insights, and just to face it with clarity was a challenge in itself. And I had resistance too in coming here, now it's allright.

Concerning sharing our experience with others, in fact in most cases I am learning that I should remain silent. I also know this sick feeling, this discomfort after sharing with someone who cannot hear you. I see that I am not alone to make these mistakes lol ! Last time I felt very very stupid...

On the other side, I felt so empowered at the encampment by being able to share on this subject with certain individuals (I salute you !! ). Just to tell them my experience and them to tell theirs. Because I knew that what has occured to me has occured to others too, in Europe for instance. But to simply meet someone and be able to have an honest and open discussion on our experience is really life changing. Particularly for a French guy, I mean you land in USA, it is not even your language, you exchange a bit on this with someone and the person is able to grasp and know what you are talking about because he experienced something similar at some point. LOL after all these attempt at sharing and so many failures and then this simple exchange, I told myself : "well If I knew that I would meet this person and talk like this so naturally I would have find the strength to remain silent with others " and this was so clear that people could not hear this when I look back. But I am confident that Worldwide the number of people who can begin to consider these things seriously is growing. I mean certain individuals have the inner strength to face it. I want to reach them. As you pointed it's important to know that we can rely upon certain people. I also had the opportunity to observe other adult students at the encampment and it has had a calming effect on me, cause I had difficulty with people who are ambivalent or doubtfull. But I really learned something there, and I found peace. We must not only have the compassion with ourself, but the compassion with those who deny or doubt. I mean it's so easy for people to deny out of fear and lack of courage, while the things that has occured to you are there and have impacted your life. Here I have found that the Presence is really a true companion in this regard where support and compassion, and healing will always be available.

Nice to read you Alison !

On the Allies FB page there is an opportunity to take action: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

There is talk of the GFL on this post... It would be great if people could post the truth here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyne View Post
    On the Allies FB page there is an opportunity to take action: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

There is talk of the GFL on this post... It would be great if people could post the truth here.
    I 'tried' facebook but gave it up, it sort of didn't agree with me, so maybe I won't be able to contribute here, but I would like quote a great comment by our friend Orion Johnson:
    "...by standing with the real spirit of life itself you can feel how standing opposed to a force seeking to darken the minds of a native tribe of intelligent beings is a divine mission that is worth more than our own life. Acquiescing has implications for our eternal experience, too. I pray we collectively choose to stand powerfully together in favor of truth and freedom for all life on this planet, especially the natives!"
    Thankyou OrionJKJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert 2012 View Post
    It is important to remember that we all have the ability to do something regarding this great challenge to our world and future from the Intervention. I have posted the section from The Allies Briefings Book 2 on Resistance and Empowerment for a reminder and summary of what is asked of us.

"At every turn, the Allies encourage us to take an
    active role in discerning and opposing the extraterrestrial
    Intervention that is occurring in our world today
    and in the process begin to build the human freedom,
    cooperation and unity that can assure our freedom
    and future in the Greater Community. We have the
    power to do this. It is up to us.

To offset the Intervention and to achieve this
    unity will ultimately require skill, commitment and
    cooperation from people of many different disciplines,
    cultures and faith traditions. It all begins with awareness.

Therefore, our first task is to bring this new
    awareness of the Greater Community and the message
    of The Allies Briefings to as many people as possible.
    There are four things that everyone can do right
    now:

• DEVELOP YOUR OWN AWARENESS. Do not let
    your everyday life overshadow your awareness of
    this grave situation. Study and reread the Allies
    Briefings. Explore the questions that they provoke.
    See the Intervention for what it is, see its greater implications
    and see how it could affect your life and the future of
    all the things that you value. Study The Way of Knowledge.
    This is how the Allies gained their strength and wisdom. They
    are students of Knowledge.

• SHARE THE ALLIES’ MESSAGE WITH OTHERS. Your friends and
    family (and even enemies) need to hear this message. Your
    government, business and religious leaders need to hear this
    message. Spread this new awareness. Share this new perspective.
    Be alert for opportunities to advocate. This information
    must be shared as widely as possible. Everyone has the potential
    to see the truth about the Intervention, but they may never
    see it if no one shows them. In this way, this vital message can
    spread quickly and effectively through many human networks.

• SUPPORT HUMAN UNITY AND SOVEREIGNTY IN OUR WORLD.
    Use the presence of the Intervention as a rallying cry for
    human cooperation and unity. Speak out against national, cultural
    and religious conflict in any form. No nation or group will
    be victorious if the entire world is lost. It is time to strengthen
    the human family. As The Allies Briefings tell us, a divided
    humanity will have no power or efficacy in the Greater
    Community.

• SUPPORT THE WORK OF MV SUMMERS AND THE SOCIETY FOR
    THE GREATER COMMUNITY WAY OF KNOWLEDGE who have
    been given The Allies Briefings and are the first to champion
    this great cause. There are six billion people to reach with the
    Allies Message and The Teaching in Greater Community
    Spirituality. Your financial contribution is urgently needed to
    make possible the worldwide dissemination of this critical
    message in order to turn the tide for humanity.

We stand now at a great threshold. Your participation and contribution
    are critical to the success of this great cause. No one else
    is going to do this work for humanity. It is up to us and to others like
    us to support this cause and to begin to build this new awareness
    throughout the human family. As in all great causes, it begins with
    inspired individuals and small groups of people responding to a
    great need. And surely this is the greatest need of all."
    I like this.

Victory!! for students of knowledge everywhere!! I have connected with 2 men in California both of which have families. Both men are finishing Allies #2 and 1 of the men has already begun Steps to Knowledge and has ordered the text on line. I keep up weekly contact by phone or email and expect greater participation in the free school, Society donations and general participation from all 3 of us. We must keep going no matter what! -ken

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast