Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Do you feel compelled to share?

  1. #1
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74

    Do you feel compelled to share?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheena View Post
    Hi all,

    I start this thread in the hopes that we can gather ideas to get more organized in our advocacy effort in order to minimize duplicate efforts and maximize the range of our effort.
    Greetings in Peace, Sheena,

    This is a great idea!

    I noticed all the detail and care you took in listing all the contacts and addresses. Nice work. The other thing that greatly impresses me is that you sent this information only to those who are looking for it - UFO websites, astrophysicists, and representatives connected to that information in some way.

    You will probably agree that it's absolutely critical that information of this type is never mentioned to anyone who isn't ready for it or who doesn't want to know about it. That is a prime violation of Liberty. But I noticed that you didn't do that, so again, great job.

    Peace to you,
    Phinikas

  2. #2
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    44
    Hi Phinikas,

    Thank you.

    However, I don't agree that "it's absolutely critical that information of this type is never mentioned to anyone who isn't ready for it, or who doesn't want to know about it." I also disagree that it is a "prime violation of Liberty."

    I can think of three types of individuals who would wish for the humanity to remain ignorant about the ET Intervention:
    • the ET Intervention itself,
    • human-alien hybrids genetically manufactured to serve the goals of the ET Intervention,
    • those unfortunate human beings who were abducted and now mind-controlled to welcome or support the ET Intervention.

    The UFO websites are actually filled with such individuals welcoming ETs.

    People who are still unaware of, or in denial of the ET Intervention, influenced by the Pacification Program, must be awaken. Those who are aware of the ET Intervention, then, have the responsibility to awaken them to it, so that the humanity can unite and offset the ET Intervention. So, it's absolutely critical that everyone be exposed to information of this type, whether s/he is ready or not, and whether they want to know about it or not. After all, how can we figure out who may want to know about it, or ready to know about it, if I don't talk to them about it at all?

    How is telling people of the ET Intervention a "prime violation of Liberty?" A prime violation of liberty is the ETs' taking people against their will, manipulating people's minds, and clandestinely infiltrating into human society to take control of it, unbeknownst to the humanity at large.

    What we need to learn is how to approach the topic in conversations so that we can effectively communicate to them.

    Sheena

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheena View Post
    How is telling people of the ET Intervention a "prime violation of Liberty?"
    The negative alien presence actually wants to be known to the general population, but they are forbidden to land en masse, because it would be a prime violation of Liberty. This is because it would force people to accept that life exists elsewhere, and people have the right not to know that. Do you understand that forcing someone to believe something they didn't want to know violates their space?

    What we need to learn is how to approach the topic in conversations so that we can effectively communicate to them.

    Sheena
    Yes, and this is where the 'extreme discretion' part of the three requirements for freedom comes in. People have a right to know - they also have a right not to know. We need to be sure of which it is before we talk about ET to anyone.

    Peace to you,
    Phinikas

  4. #4
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74

    Why isn't 'extreme' self-sufficiency or 'extreme' unity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinikas View Post
    Yes, and this is where the 'extreme discretion' part of the three requirements for freedom comes in. People have a right to know - they also have a right not to know. We need to be sure of which it is before we talk about ET to anyone.

    Peace to you,
    Phinikas
    The Allies say there are 3 requirements for freedom: extreme discretion, self-sufficiency, and unity. Why isn't 'extreme' attached to all three requirements? It's because that term does not need to be included in 'self-sufficiency'. Self-sufficiency is enough. What more is needed once you become able to be sufficient unto yourself? The planet can now take care of itself. What more can be done? The same with unity. What could be extreme in unity? Once you are united, nothing more is possible. You can't be more than united.
    It's like saying you're more than alive - or perhaps extra-pregnant. It can't be done.

    Yet, you can exercise discretion, as well as extreme discretion. The difference is subtle, yet 'extremely' important! To be discrete is to be mindful of the privacy of others. To be EXTREMELY discrete is to be mindful of the BOUNDARIES of others. This means not invading their minds by telling them things outside their desire to know. If they want to know, then tell them. If they don't want to know, then DON'T TELL THEM.

    In other words, they must ASK FIRST. They must ask about things ET. They must ask about negative aliens. They must ask about those things being present on our soil.

    There is a very disturbing trend on this forum - where people should know better - to go out and unilaterally and forcefully ANNOUNCE these things regardless of whether or not people want to know! There can be only three reasons for such (potentially) treasonous behavior:

    1. They don't know what they're doing - this is probably the answer regarding people on this forum.
    2. They don't care to find out if they're doing the right thing - I hope this isn't the answer.
    3. They are actively working for the negative alien presence - I fervently hope this isn't the answer.

    There are no other possibilities. I have explained why in detail. It is now up to you to act upon these apparent facts. However, it is not as simple as just saying that you don't think it's true. It's not possible with regard to Liberty that you just easily dismiss what I am saying. This is because I have given you the basics of Liberty, referenced it with the Allies are saying, and then correlating what they are saying with the principles of Liberty.

    Everything follows and correlates with each other. Therefore, if you continue to insist on giving information where it is not invited or welcomed, you can no longer claim ignorance of the knowledge of Natural Law. The only other two options are (2) arrogance or (3) treason. Don't take my word for it. Investigate it yourself - but until you know for sure, a word to the wise: “The better part of Valour, is Discretion; in the which better part, I have saved my life” - Falstaff to King Henry IV, by Shakespeare

    Comments welcome.

    In true Liberty there is found true Peace,
    Phinikas

  5. #5
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    15

    Wisdom about Discretion

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinikas View Post
    The negative alien presence actually wants to be known to the general population, but they are forbidden to land en masse, because it would be a prime violation of Liberty. This is because it would force people to accept that life exists elsewhere, and people have the right not to know that. Do you understand that forcing someone to believe something they didn't want to know violates their space?

    Yes, and this is where the 'extreme discretion' part of the three requirements for freedom comes in. People have a right to know - they also have a right not to know. We need to be sure of which it is before we talk about ET to anyone.

    Peace to you,
    Phinikas
    How come you mix informing someone and forcing someone to believe something? They are two very different things. (Colouring above is mine). I can inform people and tell them things that I find true and important for them to know, but how could I force anyone believe something that I say? People are very good at closing their minds of any information that they do not like, but it is hard if Truth resonates in their Knowledge.
    It is the Intervention that has skills to force a person to think certain way, and this happens because people are not with Knowledge and unaware of the situation and without capability of using their own mind effectively in defense individually or as a group.
    Even the task of informing people, so that those who are ready for this information could all be reached is monumental. Do you really think that there will be much advocacy effort wasted on those who explicitly do not want this information, who are closed? Definitely not. And definitely those who ask are those that will be informed first and foremost, because that is the path of least resistance and the path that works.
    About discretion, I do not agree with your interpretation. If you are interested in a more profound understanding of Discretion (the Greater Community view) it is available for you in this Message:
    http://wp.newmessage.org/wisdom-from...-7-discretion/

  6. #6
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74
    Hello Seagull,

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    The link you provided is the very thing I was seeking but could not find. I am ‘extremely’ :) grateful to you, and for the research you did. This is what I meant when I said it’s not enough to simply dismiss what I am saying or something along those lines. I provide a foundation or anchor for my philosophy (Liberty) and reasons why it applies in any given situation, and therefore - in order to honor Liberty - those things are required in any reply. This you did, and very well. Thanks again. I truly appreciate you, and your dedication to this (literally) Earth-shaking mission.

    How come you mix informing someone and forcing someone to believe something? They are two very different things. (Colouring above is mine).
    To inform someone is to act with authority. Authority comes from honoring their space while at the same time defending Liberty. This means either they have asked a question, or they are in clear and immediate risk of some kind of harm about which they appear to have no other warning.. Forcing someone to do anything, including knowing something. is just that - force. If it is initial force, then it is unauthorized and thus forbidden under the terms of Liberty.

    I can inform people and tell them things that I find true and important for them to know,
    EXTREME DISCRETION required! Why would it be your place to decide what is important for them? You must proceed from authority, not power - unless you're all about control. If you are about freedom, then you must honor that freedom for everyone. This means each of us decides what is best for each of us.

    If you say that due to certain reasons it’s okay to invade someone’s space, what would be the difference in what the negative alien presence is saying? Nothing. They are saying this very same thing! This is why it is critical to honor the difference between Liberty and control. Otherwise, the only possible difference would be one of degree, not philosophy, and degrees are much easier to negotiate away than clearly defined boundaries.

    but how could I force anyone believe something that I say?
    Has anyone ever told you something you didn’t believe at first? You refused to believe it, but then they provided proof, and you had no choice. You were forced to believe it. Maybe it was something about one of your friends which you would have preferred not to know?

    On a slight different note, do you remember figuring out there is no Santa Claus? You were in denial at first, but after going over some things in your mind, you realized the truth. Then you were sad I’ll bet. The difference there is that you came to this conclusion on your own, without having someone FORCE it on you. That is the critical difference.

    Do you think a 5 year old child would EVER question the existence of Santa Claus? It would never enter the child’s mind! Some people do not QUESTION the existence of ET - to them ET is not possible, and it is NOT UP TO US to force them to think otherwise. Do you understand what I am saying here, Seagull? Simply MENTIONING the topic of ET to someone who would not normally think of it on their own FORCES them to consider this possibility. No matter what, INITIAL use of force is not permitted in a state of Liberty. There are no exceptions. It is this prime principle which is at the heart of why ET may not land here in full public view. It would FORCE changes in the way people think. This is not so difficult to understand, is it?

    Or perhaps consider someone who has recorded a game. That person does not wish to know the outcome - it would spoil watching the game, right? So who has the right to FORCE that person to know the outcome when they have specifically stated they don’t want to know?

    People are very good at closing their minds of any information that they do not like, but it is hard if Truth resonates in their Knowledge.
    People are very good at denial. This is true. I see many examples of it on this very forum. And I agree with you. If they have realized the Knowledge within them, they cannot deny Truth. This is not the same as permission to initially force anything on anyone, for any reason.

    It is the Intervention that has skills to force a person to think certain way,
    The negative alien presence has the ability to influence a person to think a certain way, but they can NOT use outright force. If that were the case, the positive alien presence would have permission to come to our direct aid.

    This is the reason the Allies have given us information, Seagull. The NAP has done things to influence our thinking, so the Allies also can do things to influence our thinking. But no one can use force initially. That’s a control thing - forbidden until we agree to it. Which is coming. We (as a planet) are going to give permission for control very soon. This is because no one understands the meaning of Liberty. I am not kidding, exaggerating, or being over-dramatic here. We’re done as a sovereign planet. Look at the evidence in the one place on this planet (this forum) which does not have the excuse of ignorance to plead!

    and this happens because people are not with Knowledge and unaware of the situation and without capability of using their own mind effectively in defense individually or as a group.
    I agree. If you do not realize the Knowledge within you, which you ALREADY have, you can not use your mind effectively, nor properly in a defensive position. I have made this point several times, but in different ways. I have said something like ‘if you don’t know WHAT it is or WHY Liberty is so important, you will not be able to defend it, and you will end up on the control side.’ That is not a direct quote, but it’s close enough.

    Even the task of informing people, so that those who are ready for this information could all be reached is monumental.
    It IS monumental! It’s a huge responsibility! Why is it that it seems only 2 or 3 people on here take this task seriously? We are in HUGE TROUBLE. Thus the need for EXTREME DISCRETION is monumental.

    Do you really think that there will be much advocacy effort wasted on those who explicitly do not want this information, who are closed? Definitely not.
    What I hear you saying here is that since people who have closed minds won’t listen anyway, it’s ok to invade or at least TRY to invade their space - is that what you are saying? Seagull, this is EXACTLY the kind of response made on the control side of things. From their perspective, the end always justifies the means. The end can NEVER justify the means from a Liberty perspective. It involves initial use of force. Initial use of force is a control position, and it automatically removes Liberty from the equation.

    And definitely those who ask are those that will be informed first and foremost, because that is the path of least resistance and the path that works.
    EXTREME DISCRETION required here. ONLY THOSE who ask can be ‘informed’. It is possible to inform ONLY THOSE who desire to know. It is not possible to ‘inform’ anyone who does not invite or welcome inform-ation! In fact, it is an assault on their space.

    About discretion, I do not agree with your interpretation. If you are interested in a more profound understanding of Discretion (the Greater Community view) it is available for you in this Message:
    http://wp.newmessage.org/wisdom-from...-7-discretion/
    As mentioned first, I am profoundly grateful to you for this link. I agree with it, and with you that it is a more profound explanation! But I disagree with your disagreement. :) The Allies and I (an ally of the Allies) are saying the very same thing. Allow me to demonstrate?

    What does discretion mean?

    “It means the ability to know when to speak and when not to speak.” - Greater Community definition

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinikas View Post
    If they want to know, then tell them. If they don't want to know, then DON'T TELL THEM.
    “Can you recall a time when you said something to someone and then realized that it was the wrong thing to say? Perhaps it was wrong for them…” - Ibid (emphasis added)

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinikas View Post
    This means not invading their minds by telling them things outside their desire to know.
    “Can you recall a time when you revealed something to another, but it was not appropriate?” - Ibid (emphasis added)

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinikas View Post
    People have a right to know - they also have a right not to know. We need to be sure of which it is before we talk about ET to anyone. (emphasis added)
    Thank you again for your response, Seagull. Peace to you.

  7. #7
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    44
    You can practice your philosophy of honoring people's space (this forum) by not posting what people don't care to know from you.

    I will continue to practice my philosophy by telling humanity what it needs to know: the danger it is facing due to the ET Intervention of the sinister, negative aliens who are here to take control of the world covertly.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LIJi...ature=youtu.be

    Before you leave the forum, what is your affiliation with the ET Intervention? Are you from the ET Intervention itself, or are you a human-alien hybrid or an abductee being mind-controlled?

    Peace to you, Phinikas.

  8. #8
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    44

  9. #9
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74
    You can practice your philosophy of honoring people's space (this forum) by not posting what people don't care to know from you.
    This is a great opportunity to continue to explain the basics of Liberty. Thank you, Sheena.

    In an environment such as this forum, where other-worldly phenomena and concepts of freedom and Liberty are openly discussed, there is no danger in talking about such things. It’s a part of this forum, and people who come here must expect it.

    There is no danger of violating anyone’s space here in that respect.

    People who ‘don’t care to know from you’ are at liberty not to read anything I post. No one is required to read each and every post. (Except the moderators, I presume. Which brings up another interesting subject best left for later.)

    So there is no danger of violating anyone’s space in that respect as well.

    The only possible violations would be (1) initiating an attack upon someone, or (2) telling someone they don’t have the right to post anything at all - which could be, but may not necessarily be, an attack in itself.

    For instance, people who own a forum and proceed from a position of control have the right to exclude any and all persons. Telling someone they must leave for whatever reason is not an attack from that position. It is their right.

    However, people who proclaim authority as their source of power must honor Liberty in any and all situations. It does not honor Liberty to exclude someone simply because they don’t like what they are saying. The Founders recognized this most important of all freedoms, and that’s why they listed it as the first amendment.

    I will continue to practice my philosophy
    Such is your right in this forum, which derives its authority from Liberty.

    by telling humanity what it needs to know:
    Extreme Discretion required. Why is it your place to tell ‘humanity what it needs to know?’ What is the basis of your philosophy? What is the evidence to back up this philosophy? It is not enough to simply announce your authority; you must provide clear and sufficient evidence. Otherwise, it is a control position. I gently remind you that this forum derives its authority from Liberty, which is the opposite of control.

    Perhaps it will be easier to hear this from the Allies:

    "In the second stage, you are experiencing some freedom, which means you are experiencing your own ideas and are able to think more freely and independently. It is during this stage that you feel almost compelled to express yourself. You want to exercise your freedom. You do not want to restrain yourself, for you are trying to escape all of the self-restraint that had bound you previously." - Wisdom from the Greater Community

    the danger it is facing due to the ET Intervention of the sinister, negative aliens who are here to take control of the world covertly.
    There is no danger to those who support the negative alien presence, Sheena. There is no physical danger to those who meekly follow the orders of the NAP. There is no physical danger to those who realize the Knowledge within them. The only possible dangers would be to Liberty and to those who resist the directives of the NAP - without adequate Knowledge to guide them.

    As to taking over the world covertly, that has already happened. It’s been in process for millennia. The next step is open control of the world. This is happening, in part, due to actions such as the one you espouse:
    I will continue to practice my philosophy by telling humanity what it needs to know: the danger it is facing due to the ET Intervention of the sinister, negative aliens who are here to take control of the world covertly.
    Please note this is not an attack upon you or others like you. I am merely explaining the underlying effects of this action. Every action has an consequence; every Effect has a Cause. This is First Law.

    The consequence of telling the world of the negative alien presence - aka by the unfortunate misnomer “Intervention”- is complete and open takeover by these ‘sinister, negative aliens.’

    To put it another way, you are helping them to do what you suppedly don’t want them to do!

    I see that your sentiment is sincere, and therefore I deduce from this that even though you are reading these words, you don’t understand the meaning of what I am saying. This is obviously true, because if you did understand and continued to proceed, you would be an open traitor to Liberty.

    Therefore, you are proceeding from a position of not understanding. Another term for this is ignorance of the truth. This is not an insult, any more than calling someone a tabula rasa is an insult. There is no shame in a blank slate. There is no shame in a book of empty pages. In fact, there is an opportunity to fill that slate, page or book with the truth.

    The reason that telling the world of the NAP, without sufficient preparation , virtually destroys Liberty is because once people know openly and officially of their presence, they (the world of the ignorant and the ignorant of the world) will ask the NAP to save them. This may seem impossible to believe at first, Sheena. However, please remember that the NAP is not stupid or impulsive. Everything they do has a plan, a purpose, and patience behind it. They are wise and methodical. They execute their plan carefully and consistently. They have experience with other races, and have learned from any mistakes they may have made.

    So they know exactly - within a tolerable degree of error - how humanity will respond once they are officially acknowledged. Do you doubt this? If so, I invite you to explain the basis of your doubt.

    Since they know how humanity will respond, they have an answer for that response, already prepared and waiting. People on this planet know that we need help. We have wars and famines and disease and poverty. We have those things in abundance. It seems we are out of control. The NAP will then have the AUTHORITY to present their case. They will say they have run into this kind of thing before - they have, many times - and they know how to fix it. They can - in a way. They can make sure everyone has shelter, food, and some type of medical care. Of course, they will present it in the ‘wisest’ terms possible. People will hear what they want to hear, and they will clamor for them to assist us. This they are most willing to do. They will indeed ‘assist’ us.

    It’s probably not what you may be thinking, however. It would be the most basic, barely-adequate conditions. Furthermore, it would be surrounded by constant and continuous monitoring and control. It would mean cameras and speakers in every house - possibly every room. It means uncountable checkpoints and random stops to check your papers. It means no freedom of thought. It means HELL.

    Because they will have the authority to be here, the Allies and any and all ET who honor Liberty will be powerless to help us. I have explained this carefully and with sufficient detail. In my opinion, of course. Nevertheless, I believe it is clear enough so that is impossible to simply dismiss. I will answer all sincere questions or requests for further explanation as soon as I know what they are.

    But be aware that because you now know WHAT you are doing, if you persist in this action, the only unanswered question would be WHY.

    It is indeed an ironic thing that this Earth-based Allies headquarters is aiding the NAP by saying that the negative alien presence is staging an INTERVENTION. Do you not understand how useful this term is to them? Have you never heard of an intervention by concerned friends and family? (Why continue to label them in this way, where confusion is constantly present? Why not label them what they are - a negative alien presence - in the first place?)

    In conclusion, the people who take actions such as yours are aiding and abetting - perhaps unwittingly - our own takeover.

    I have sworn an oath to defend Liberty in any situation and regardless of the consequences to me personally. I will do this at the cost of my own life. I trust that you see this is not a joke or any attempt at drama.

    I advise you in the strongest possible terms to listen carefully.

    If you or anyone else on this forum continues on your previously stated course to inform the world of the presence of ET, whether positive or negative, when they have not asked the question or stated they do not wish to know, I will charge you with treason. These are not trivial charges, and I have demonstrated my authority in this matter. If you state your intention to cease and desist in your previously stated course of action, then no defense is necessary.

    However, if you intend to continue to tell the world of ET while ignoring the principles of Liberty, then either present your defense or admit your guilt, ipso facto.
    You are hereby advised that attempting to ignore these charges while pursuing your previously stated course is an effective admission of guilt.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LIJi...ature=youtu.be

    Before you leave the forum, what is your affiliation with the ET Intervention? Are you from the ET Intervention itself, or are you a human-alien hybrid or an abductee being mind-controlled?
    My affiliation with the NAP is no longer active. I am not from them, nor do I represent them. I am not a hybrid - to the best of my knowledge. I am not an abductee, nor have I ever been abducted - again, to the very best of my knowledge.

    I am an ally.

  10. #10
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinikas View Post
    My affiliation with the NAP is no longer active.
    Your affiliation with the NAP is no longer active means you were affiliated with the negative aliens. I see.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •