Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Finding verifying events in the world

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    I also found this video of the Disclosure Project at the National Press Club very validating. I thought it quite impressive that very credible people with years of government service stood up and spoke the truth.

Forum Member
    That vid is a very strong validation, it makes it obvious that in spite of this evident..evidence...there's a huge and successful effort in place to keep the whole issue hidden from those that don't go beyond the mainstream.
    About Greer...unfortunately he is pro intervention - but correct me if I'm wrong; apparently he is working with et's and advocates cooperation with them. There is an interview on Camelot where Kerry argues with him about the issue, has anyone seen it?

Forum Member
    Hi Raoul,

I agree that watching that video had an immense impact on me as well. It also at the moment in my opinion the closest thing we have to a 'smoking gun' concerning the ET presence in the world.

I'm glad you mentioned that interview with Greer and Kerry on Project Camelot, I've watched it several times. Greer just will not accept that there could be a negative alien presence in the world, he is insistent that they are all benign, how can he be so sure? I've watched follow-up comments on that interview and Bill Ryan, Kerry's co-interviewer on that occasion, does ask the question who is Greer really working for?

The central theme of the interview was 'Can we trust ALL the visitors to Planet Earth? Greer says Yes! Camelot says Not necessarily.

It is a shame as he has done such good work, but, I feel this refusal to accept the NAP really lets him down. If as you say, he is pro-intervention, that it is a really disturbing thought, considering his position.

This is the link for the interview of Project camelot and Dr. Steven Greer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg

I hesitate to even post this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LIJi...ature=youtu.be

The above link leads to a very challenging video that "bug stomper" posted on my fb page.

This is the very sobering side of the Intervention. Perhaps this gives some unpleasant but verifying evidence and the great need ahead.

From the Allies briefings this type of evidence points to races that are called "resource explorers" engaged in "illegal trade" who are clients of "independent trading networks" and take what "they need from the world, as they are able... undertaking activities that most worlds would not directly engage in."
    Allies Book 3

'What you may not understand is that each year thousands of people are taken and not returned to the world."
    Allies Book 2
    Last edited by Tyyne; 04-04-2012 at 04:46 AM.

Forum Member
    Yes, Rich, it would have been good to have Greer on our side...the Camelot interview at one point got pretty tense because of the intervention aspect didn't it!

Tyyne that is an amazing presentation, thanks. Ugly stuff, I'm particularly frustrated today because on a forum where I'm posting there are SO many people, good people, who still think there is a federation of ETs' that is angelic. Now even David Wilcock is saying they are our angels coming to rescue us. What these races are doing is so predictable, everyday I see the confirmation of their plan.

Forum Member
    That is a very compelling and convincing video Tyyne, great post. The fact that he is an ex homicide detective adds enormous credibility in addition to his very direct and clinical presentation of the evidence. The example of aliens taking body parts of recently deceased soldiers on a battlefield in Vietnam really struck a chord with me. What an ideal and plentiful opportunity for them to take vital organs and body parts.

It is frustrating Raoul, people just want to believe all ET s are positive and friendly. In Wisdom from the Greater Community volume II chapter 17 - Visitor Perceptions of Humanity, it is explained really well about the different positive and negative ETs present.

I'm sure there is a human 'black market' for human organs/body parts so why are certain people not prepared to consider certain ET races are involved in their own 'black market,' it's really not that far fetched.

Another very well documented and seemingly real case is that of Stan Romanek. Here is a link to one of his presentations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JPDz...0bFAAAAAAAABAA

The problem that comes from this is he has become an apologist for the Intervention. An out spoken supporter of the alien presence here and its presumed benefits for us.

Forum Member
    What I found notable was the Government's involvement with Romanek in the way they had him and his family under surveillance. But, at the same time they seemed completely powerless to really help him. Indeed, they were more concerned about stopping him talking about the what he was experiencing than anything else.

The way he just seemed to 'accept' his implants suggests to me he is under the influence of the Intervention. As if I found I had any I would be most determined (if possible) to have them surgically removed.

Forum Member
    This interview appeared on a UK chat show recently, a very lively debate discussing the famous Rendlesham Forest incident. Many people consider this event the UK's Roswell. In my opinion the debunker Professor French who is a well known ardent sceptic finds it hard to dismiss the evidence, that this was not a real event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEZQo...e_gdata_player

Forum Member
    What I find particularly interesting are people' comments in the link you posted Rich. I watched it this morning and I saw many individuals heavely criticizing Professor French position with little restraint. It seems that more and more people are fed up with this kind of attitude.