Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding verifying events in the world

Forum Member
    Ok thank you for your clarity. I thought that this could be a "Bridging event" for you. Even if I had the same feeling concerning the authenticity of this "incident" at that time... I realize that you are looking for something far more solid and much bigger.

Forum Member
    I guess I am one of the few non-experts in this forum regarding the ET thing. I have not really read else about this subject besides the Allies briefings. Would it be possible if you would list like 5 or so most credible/documented/verifed cases here for us beginners? I am not mainly referring to long videos or books, but just names of cases. I trust your judgement on choosing these based on your knowledge on the matter.

Hi Seagull - There are two 5-star threads under "Other Perspectives" that provide information on two researchers who have presented credible cases of extraterrestrial interference and contact into peoples lives - David Jacobs and Karla Turner.

It might not be exactly what this thread is looking for but these two researchers do present important information about this subject.

Also, really none of us are "experts" in this - all of us are really just at the beginning of a greater understanding of humanity's place in the universe and what this means for our future. Thank you for your contributions.
    Last edited by Tyyne; 03-20-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Hi Seagull,

I have been researching the UFO phenomenon for over thirty years and have read countless books, articles and reports. I have to say that upon immediate consideration I have three that come to mind - The Hessdalen case which is recent and I posted a link to this on this forum. The second is the Betty and Barney Hill case. The third is the Travis Walton case.

I also would consider the flight of UFOs over Washington D.C. in 1952. I have given more credence to the reports from the 1950-70s as they are less likely to be faked by the new digital technology and people at that time were not into creating fakes on the scale they are now.

I will consider which others, for me, seemed to be highly credible and post them when I can.
    Last edited by robert 2012; 03-20-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Forum Member
    I'm sure most people on the forum are aware of of the Disclosure Project and Dr.Steven Greer who was the person behind it. This was a major introduction for me into the reality of ET life, it's best described in their own words-

"On Wednesday 9th May 2001, over 20 Military, Intelligence, Government, Corporate and scientific witnesses came forward to the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms and resulting advanced propulsion technologies. The weight of this firsthand testimony, along with supporting Government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena."

After watching this video to which I have posted a link to below, it was the seminal moment for me in knowing intelligent life existed outside our planet. Unfortunately by Dr. Greer's own admission at a much later date, the terrible events of 911 and the twin towers, a few months after this presentation, obscured the impetus of the debate which was gaining real headway.

The fact that there were a further 500 witnesses as credibility to this event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkswXVmG4xM

Yes RichB I agree, that Press Club briefing in 2001 was very powerful. It is unfortunate that all we have is verbal testimony and some hand drawings. I can't image the military or Federal government ever releasing whatever other documentation there is of those events. These people sound like some of the most credible witnesses out there.

Hi all, thanks for the solid info. On the verification aspect I’ve been spanning towards the less certifiable evidence…probably less effective, so maybe this is not exactly the kind of proof this thread is looking for, but I’ll give it a try (this is sort of an update on my previous post on the “Is it real” thread) because it's been giving me some results.
    Mostly through one of the largest alternative media forums, I’ve been monitoring the “love and light” channeled messages aimed at pacification. Recently a forum member caught a channeled message that was directly addressing one of the perplexities that he had previously posted, concerning the source and content of the channelings. Others did the same, but when this evidence seems to peak it’s as if somebody realizes it and things go quiet for a while.
    Over the years it has become so clear that a major “profiling” system is in place.
    I imagine it must be something like what on earth we would call a Massively Parallel Processing computer…but I’ll stay on the topic of verifiability…
    One could argue that it’s a worldly “big brother” watching us, well that too could be happening, but in the case of these specific messages (the most obvious ones are, of course, the GF ones)…who on earth (literally) would do that?
    Years ago the phenomenon used to be sporadic, so skeptics could say it’s just some nuts vying for celebrity in the ufology arena, but now we have characters like Sheldan who have gone so far beyond what a simple nut could achieve. There’s one like him in Italy too, and in other countries. Insanity does not take one that far. This is proof that some very advanced, focused and regimented support is operating behind these characters.
    So, I realize that this is hard to use as proof, although, like I said recently, in discussions with skeptics I’ve been more succesful using this than anything else, because it’s a social trend that is truly happening, it’s all over the Net, so when I get on the computer and show them the pao and pag groups, people finally respond saying, “well, that definitely proves that something strange is going on…” and they start opening up to possibilities.
    I’ll start a separate thread to discuss what would be off topic here, i.e. the implications of this and what we can do in terms of action/application of the Allies’ warnings in light of this growing and disturbing evidence itself.

pao and pag groups
    Could you define this? I'm unfamiliar with these abbreviations... Thanks!

...acronyms galore! sorry about that,Tyyne:-) they are the "planetary activation organizations" and "planetary activation groups" organized by Sheldan Nidle through his website. There is a whole organizational structure in place that spans over several countries and, through advocates like the one in Italy whose name is Davide Russo Diesi, they collect subscriptions.
    I think it is a good living proof of the Allies' message about the work of the Intervention because they are actually trying to reach a quorum that would authorize an intervention. It seems as though the numbers are high but...gladly...not high enough yet. I read the messages over the years, and have an on-going discussion with a dear friend who is convinced it's all benevolent, and the influencing process is just so crystal clear.

Wow. Thank you for this, Raoul. I was unfamiliar with this highly organized effort to promote pacification and acceptance of the Intervention in our world. Even more reason to study the path of Knowledge and educate ourselves.

No time for debate. Must move this forward.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast