Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Finding verifying events in the world

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post

The way he just seemed to 'accept' his implants suggests to me he is under the influence of the Intervention. As if I found I had any I would be most determined (if possible) to have them surgically removed.
    It is very possible that these visible implants are decoys, and true implants may be at the level or beyond the nano-technology which cannot be detected by human technology.

Have you read the article "High tech already here! Implants-what is next?" By John Schuessler in the January, 2004edition of MUFON journal? In the article, Schuessler stated the following:

Japan's Hitachi Ltd. has developed super-micro wireless automatic recognition 1C chips, or mu-chips, that are only 0.4 mm in size. They can be incorporated into paper and cloth to provide authentication of luxury goods and currencies and in medical treatment.

They are as small as a speck of dirt and would not be noticed if implanted under the skin.

The new nano-technology chips are even smaller, and require the use of a microscope to see them. When used in conjunction with nano-machines, the .possible applications are unlimited.

Biological, rather than organic materials, will be used in chips in the very near future. Researchers have found that molecules of guanosine, a building block of RNA, behave like tiny transistors. Biological implants would be invisible to most detection devices.

Considering how rapidly the technology used in human and animal implantable chips has progressed in the past 25- years, I wonder if we could even recognize a chip in use by an alien society today.

Considering that they would have to be years ahead of us in the technological arena just to get here, how would we know what to look for? Their chips could be the size of a human cell, especially if they are made from biological materials, and they could be located anywhere in or on the body.

Finding them by touch or through the use of MRJs or x-rays would be impossible. And the development of a device capable of detecting their signals is a long way from reality.

Forum Member
    That's a good article Sheena. I hadn't read Schuessler, thank you for that information.

Forum Member
    I finally saw the Romanek video...very interesting. He clearly represents a further aspect of the "program", as the advocate of benevolent abductions. Which in his case surely are benevolent, considering all the hybrid offspring he allegedly produced!

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    I finally saw the Romanek video...very interesting. He clearly represents a further aspect of the "program", as the advocate of benevolent abductions. Which in his case surely are benevolent, considering all the hybrid offspring he allegedly produced!
    Indeed, he does promote the Intervention's program. I saw him speak in person about a year ago and he is heavily influenced. He spoke of his hybrid children and provided photos and audio. He and his supporters were very connected emotionally with the hybrid offspring. It was sad to see this manipulation played out in real life.

Forum Member
    There is little hope for those that are this far into their web of deceit. It would undoubtedly lead to create far too much loos of energy that has been sustained into such agendas. The emotional hook, line and sinker, gets them every time!

Forum Member
    Im glad Im not the only to see through Sheldan's hocus pocus, I too have had many conversations with people about this. They are really trying to get the majority of populace to agree to the intervention and you gotta hand it to them, they are trying hard. Bless. But still just as they try hard at winning hearts, I too win hearts back from them everyday through teaching people and giving information to them. I hope eventually they will loose face and will have to give up, as more and more people take back their authority and inner knowledge.

Here is a link to an interesting article by Robert Hastings. It involves first hand testimony from past events. These types of "whistleblower" statements seem to be more common as these people age and near the end of their lives. It is not concrete proof, but helps fill in the blanks concerning certain events around UFOs.

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2009...ommission.html

In my opinion, Hastings is one of the more credible and accurate researchers into the UFO phenomena as it relates to interactions with our nuclear activities.

Forum Member
    Thank you for the link Robert, that is very interesting, particularly keeping in mind the need for people to become aware of what is occuring since WW2 in terms of UFO activities. This is one aspect of what has occured on this planet and we should educate ourself and others on these matters.

Forum Member
    There is a very good UFO-contact case from several years ago that has been discussed at an alternative news forum (Avalon), it's the "Caso Amicizia" (Friendship Case) that took place in Italy- this is the link:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...zia#post507443
    This, like most other evidence, is not the striking proof we would like to see, but I feels genuine and what I found interesting are 2 things that match the Allies' briefings and the new book "Life in the Universe". The first one is the fact that, according to the witnesses, these visitors needed to retrieve many different types of resources in order to sustain themselves and their technology during their stay on earth. This matches what is mentioned in 'Life in the Universe', i.e. that even very technologically advanced races need resources. The other
    match is a statement reported at point 36:04 of the documentary: these Allies said that if they weren't able to avoid harming someone, they would self-destruct...sounds familiar.

Here is a recent event that, at this time, seems very interesting and unexplained.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headli...175502341.html