Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding verifying events in the world

Finding verifying events in the world

I'd like to ask you for help. Throughout the news of the world, there have to be events that can be authenticated, that verify what the Briefings tell us.

Events that will become more frequent and hopefully visible for the world to see, that will have the effect of breaking or cracking peoples current paradigms in thinking. Those events will help the message of the Briefings become more real and acceptable in the minds of people who currently will not accept the Briefings.

So if you have come across something, let us know. Building a data base of this information will help as we bring the Briefings out into the world.

Forum Member
    Hello Robert ! I really like the idea of "gathering the evidence" which is substantial now!

However I think that people who don't want to face it will continue to deny it as long as they can. I am more interested to reach those who can be reached and concentrate my efforts on them. I mean those who are in the process of discovering reality or I should say part of the evidence right now, those who are looking for it, those who are seeking... I sense that you can really touch someone who is already seeking, you can give something of real value to someone who is beginning to open himself to this reality.

So what do you think of not only finding particular verifying events but also gathering the evidences, all these little clues here and there but also the result of the work of already known researchers (like Karla Turner, David Jacobs already discussed here, and others...) that could help reinforce and promote the Allies of Humanity Briefings' reality, that could help share the awareness, the perspective that this goes way beyond than just "distant inexplicable lights in our skies".

Yes I agree that there is much evidence already published and out there. Certainly that is good to have on hand as well.

My personal experience is also, that those who are actively seeking are much more open to the Allies message. And we certainly want to find them and share what we know.

Forum Member
    That is a good but very difficult question Robert. I've been doing some research since your post and I have found some information regarding The Dulce 'alien' base in New Mexico. Using the Freedom of Information Act the FBI was heavily involved in the 1970s. There are declassified FBI files which detail cattle mutilation. (Just type into google vault.fbi.gov and click on cattle mutilations there is a whole section for it). They talk of animals being drained of blood, organs removed, police officers finding tripod landing marks at the site and high radiation readings.

This wasn't vaguely in New Mexico but right within of Dulce itself. For four years there were constant animal mutliations, strange lights, black helicopters etc. ,

When you find this in official files it is quite amazing and may point to some verification. There are also laws in place that you cannot dig in the area as it was also used for low yield nuclear weapons testing. Which is very convenient as this would prevent people digging around and finding any ventilation shafts or entrances necessary for an underground base. Not to mention very high penalties imposed for anyone caught doing this!

Forum Member
    I found project P.R.O.V.E today on keyhole publishing website :

http://keyholepublishing.com/Challender_Page.html

Thanks David for that link. Jeff Challender certainly amassed a lot of information. These are the kind of events that may be more plausible for verification. Something that is seen from NASA, the military or other "official" agencies that can be collected by someone outside the agency, or even someone within the agency that wants the outside world to learn of it.

I feel it is part of our work in bringing the Allies message to others. We may have to help "set the stage" or present the information in a way that will be able to be processed by the recipient. I have used the term "Bridging Events" to denote these verifiable events in the world that will help bridge someone's understanding from where it was to being able to more thoroughly accept the Allies Briefings.

Forum Member
    David I think that is some really good video evidence. But, for the majority of people, similar to my evidence it does just not simply provide enough 'smoking gun' footage and/or definitive evidence. Investigators like Rich Dolan, have not provided a conclusive document or footage. There's just too many fast moving balls of flashing light on YouTube videos. Let me say I agree with you and Robert entirely, but, there is so much disinformation out there.

Dolan on February 22nd 2012 had a debate on Inception Radio with Dr. John Alexander about the "2012 UFO 'Cover Up.' My view was that Dolan won the debate convincingly, but, for the uninformed public, not familiar with the UFO phenomenon, John Alexander, who did not have the debating skills of Dolan put enough doubt into the debate to somewhat undermine Dolan.

What are your thoughts Robert ?

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    David I think that is some really good video evidence. But, for the majority of people, similar to my evidence it does just not simply provide enough 'smoking gun' footage and/or definitive evidence. Investigators like Rich Dolan, have not provided a conclusive document or footage. There's just too many fast moving balls of flashing light on YouTube videos. Let me say I agree with you and Robert entirely, but, there is so much disinformation out there.

Dolan on February 22nd 2012 had a debate on Inception Radio with Dr. John Alexander about the "2012 UFO 'Cover Up.' My view was that Dolan won the debate convincingly, but, for the uninformed public, not familiar with the UFO phenomenon, John Alexander, who did not have the debating skills of Dolan put enough doubt into the debate to somewhat undermine Dolan.

What are your thoughts Robert ?
    Thank you RichB for your post on this. I have not heard that debate, but I can imagine the general direction and issues. My thoughts are similar to yours on the issue of "proof" so far as it relates to the UFO/ET arena. Much is out there and has been for years. Some is disinformation most likely, some is conjecture, some is clearly based on credible witnesses and probably real phenomenon. What is currently there certainly has influenced many people and has awakened them to some aspect of this issue, even if it seems contrary to the Briefings.

What I am looking for, and it may not yet have happened, or is still very covered up, are those events that are not disputable. I understand some people will always dispute something no matter how convincing it is, but there will be something that happens that many people experience simultaneously. It will be observed, possibly photographed, maybe directly engaging many people. What "many" is I don't know. These kind of events will be so undeniable that the media can't cover it up, some branch of the government will have to make a statement, and it will enter the consciousness of some segment of society. That is what I call a "bridging event".

I understand that individuals have had these and even small groups of people. But I am speaking about something on a larger scale that can be used in a way to connect to the Allies Briefings or the New Message. This would be the classic: Problem - Reaction -Solution. The problem and reaction are the event and peoples initial reactions and cracking of their paradigms, but the solution that could be offered is the Briefings or New Message itself. We have the material to fill that void of Solution.

Forum Member
    Thanks for your inputs!

I like what both of you said about the importance of the sources ->
    NASA concerning Jeff's footage or FBI files concerning Dulce. These are relatively reliable sources. NASA crews are filming their mission in outer space, and spaceships are caught up inadvertently, this is completly plausible.

And thank you for your views concerning Dolan's debate Rich, I was wondering what was the value of this debate, so what you pointed is interesting for me. Concerning the lack of strength of the evidences taken separetly with the majority of people, you are right. That's why I am keeping in mind the idea of gathering the evidences and concentrating our effort on what will work. Those who are seeking, really we can impact them! There is certainly an appropriate and creative way to present gathered informations and the Briefings so that those who hesitate to go further, will feel encouraged to go further and will see the necessity to go further. The first step in resisting the intervention is sharing the awareness with others. We must find effective and creative ways to share this awareness, and we can begin by gathering relatively reliable evidences here.

And for you Robert, maybe this is what you consider as a "Bridging Event" :

http://www.vincentabry.com/lovni-de-jerusalem-10783 -> Go directly to the third one on this page, the others do not work, but the third one is really interesting in the light of our discussion.

If you want to see the "We get'em all the time in Mississippi" video, who was not available 4 days after the event (when I discovered it on the internet) and quoted in the video above.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDdal9apy_U

Thanks David for the links. I had seen much on that "incident" when it first occurred and then later. There was much controversy regarding this and possible "fake" footage too. It became very cloudy to discern what was real or not. My gut feelings seemed to pull me away from this.

The problem I see with photographic/video evidence these days is the ease and high level of quality with which people can fake things. That has added another level of skepticism to peoples' acceptance of that type of evidence. Especially if it is the only evidence of the incident other than a small number of people.

It seems to me that the general world population has been exposed to the sightings and reports of UFOs for so long, that there may be a general belief that something is there, but that is as far as it goes. There hasn't been that "earth shaking event" or "smoking gun" event that confronts peoples' core beliefs regarding UFO's and the relevance they have to our lives. I guess that is what I seem to be looking for.

Even without that kind of event, we must use all possible options and opportunities for conveying the Briefings and the situation to anyone that can hear.

I think each of us will have that threshold when we feel the event was of that magnitude. I would encourage the reporting or documenting of those here. Someone amongst us may see the opening to use that event in a constructive way to bring the Allies Briefings to the forefront in the world.
    Last edited by robert 2012; 03-19-2012 at 08:20 PM.