Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David M. Jacobs

David M. Jacobs

Dr. David M. Jacobs has done extensive research on hundreds of cases of abduction and its conclusions are clear: For over 40 years is being carried out by non-human entities, kidnapping for purposes of hybridization. As the years pass, abductions increased dramatically and the witnesses have stated that these hybrid beings are becoming more like human beings, to the point that they could walk in the street like a human being.
    Jacobs asserts that these beings have the same psychic abilities, the entities responsible for their genetic manipulation.

This is a very worrying prospect, because if these hybrids were inserted into the ground, human beings would become second class citizens, easily manipulated by beings with superior mental abilities.

On the other hand, reports of cattle mutilation around the world, add reports of the same type of human mutilation, which forensic analysis showed that the person was alive at the time of mutilation. In all cases there is a collection of blood and organs without additional trace, ie, have been made with superior technology and most likely far from where they have been found (who want to pursue the subject, I notice that the images of reports are extremely disturbing).

A recent case, which grabbed the attention of the UFO community, is the case of Giovanna, an Italian woman who has suffered repeated abductions by beings who she describes as the familiar gray.

On several occasions Giovanna was artificially inseminated during the abductions, which are repeated after three months to remove the fetus.

Giovanna recently suffered spontaneous abortion of one of these inseminations. Was treated at a hospital for symptoms of loss. The aborted fetus has an unknown genetic anomaly record (again warn those who want to investigate the images are striking).

Giovanna, who has communicated with her captors, has taken pictures of their ships and even one of these beings, photographs that are in analysis. According to her words, these beings told that they needed to create hybrids between them and humans, who are able to live on earth. Likewise, are here in search of genetic material and blood plasma.

Thanks for the information Gonzalo. I have also read some of the reports you mentioned. In my opinion these certainly back-up what has been stated in the Allies Briefings.

In the second Allies book, fifth briefing "What they want" it describes pretty well this issue and gives the details of the types of materials they take. That chapter actually struck me deeply and made me realize the gravity of this situation.

Here is a link to a youtube video about Giovanna. It certainly contains information that is along the lines of what the Allies are telling us about the intervention's hybrid program.

It is also interesting that Giovanna was given the idea that the race experimenting on her was a dying race and needed to create a human/ET hybrid to save themselves. Deception? Probably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwan0ScgDMs

Thankyou, my friend Robert. All this information by itself could be another case of abduction, like thousands arround the world, but with the Allies Briefings, what seems another pasrt of the unknown puzzle, became a logic part of the big picture.

Forum Member
    I very much appreciate the work and research of Dr. David Jacobs.
    Very good point you are making Robert 2012 on the Deception possibility, as part of the Pacification Program. I have ran across this phenomenon i.e. grays pretending to be vulnerable or a dying race several times now. In my experience and opinion they are applying this technique and deception mostly to female abductees, because women are very compassionate naturally and can be manipulated very easily through their good-heartedness by the Intervention. That is why the Intervention invested so much time and effort in studying human psychology.
    With males the Intervention is more pulling the ego/intellect (King of the Hill) strings in my experience and with a women more the heart strings as I said before. Of course there are always exceptions to the rules. I have seen males be seduced and persuaded by the Intervention through what I term ''The Knight in Shinning armor and the damsel in distress'' programming. This is a very tricky one :-) It is used by the Intervention to seduce and distract human male intuitives and seers.

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to the discussions and the education in Knowledge here.

Very good point. Greys even show to the womans the hybrid from time to time and try to create a sentimental or maternal link "One day we always be together and happy". If we think that they know us very well, at least which are our tendencies and reactions, any Idea put in your head is worth for achieve the goal.

Forum Member
    I've just finished reading Dr. David Jacobs book 'The Threat: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda.' It is one of the books recommended for further study at end of Allies of Humanity Briefing (book one). After watching the link Robert has provided in his post, it runs in line with exactly what I have read in Dr. David Jacobs book that I have detailed above. I thoroughly recommend anyone who hasn't yet had the opportunity to read this book to do so.

In particular, the book explores in great detail how Intervention foetuses are implanted into women, such as with the case of Giovanna. However, Dr. Jacobs states that by the time that most women go for an abortion sensing that there is an unwanted (alien) foetus it has usually been already removed by the Intervention and doctors find nothing.

I have read The Threat. Giovanna's experience certainly have this element that contradicts the research of Dr. Jacobs. If everything she says is true, the aborted fetus does not belong to the so-called gray, but another race racing grays per domain. In fact, the aborted fetus lacks humanoid features a high prcentaje.
    Even the common factor is always consistent, there are many edges and many exceptions in these cases: or are many different races work here, or these inconsistencies are part of a strategy to create disbelief about it, or some facts (which I have no doubt) are produced artificially by people interested in discredit the reality of the abductions and its real agenda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hc37...ature=youtu.be

This was recently posted on my fb page by a friend. It is an interview with David Jacobs and he speaks very clearly about the hybridization program that he has come to understand is happening and which is verified by the Allies Briefings.
    Last edited by Tyyne; 03-26-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyne View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hc37...ature=youtu.be

This was recently posted on my fb page by a friend. It is an interview with David Jacobs and he speaks very clearly about the hybridization program that he has come to understand is happening and which is verified by the Allies Briefings.
    This is an excellent interview, thankyou very much Tyyne.

Gonzalo