Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Reality of UFOs

The Reality of UFOs

From my perspective, doubt the reality of UFOs is simply not to be bothered to investigate. There is much information about it. Reliable information, both scientifically and technically qualified witness, as people whose honesty is unquestioned.

The issue is that in all these years, after thousands of cases and evidence, no one can give a logic to this whole puzzle, something that radically changes with The Allies of Humanity. While their findings are consistent with many theories, the pieces fit so overwhelming. This is not a matter of believing or not believing, but rather to investigate impartially.

One of the most famous abduction cases is that of Betty and Barney Hill. It is widely known, I just want to emphasize one point: When Betty asks the beings who had kidnapped the meaning of a sort of screen that showed something like a star map in the UFO, the stranger replied that: " is a road map, shown in frequently exploring routes , the other part of the map shows the "Trade Routes". This dialogue attracted my attention for more than 20 years ago and never forgot. The Allies of Humanity warn we are faced with economic powers engaged in trade and exploration of resources.

Forum Member
    I'm sure they follow the Truman edict too. No doubt they walk softly, just under detection. I really don't want to know about the stick they carry. They, like us in the US, probably will use it unless we don't play ball. Perhaps they're not so different after all.

Forum Member
    Well said Gonzalo, "something that changes radically with the introduction of the Allies of Humanity."

that was my experience exactly. it had its ups and downs after that of course. But, it was the series of pieces and Native Peoples of the Earth perspective to the ET and abduction and crop circle, etc. puzzle.

Certainly Cry. Puzzle. Since the Allies Briefings, we have a most logic perspective that is common in nature. At first, the mixture of mithology, religions, superstitions, technolgy, messianic messages and so forth, made the picture atractive, but contradictions of supossed enlightened beens that advocate for human freedom and abducted and extract organs of animals and people were frightening, to say the least. Now things are clear, and I do understand that with the Briefings and real Knowledge that you can see behind the curtains.

I have had several experiences with people who do not think ET life is possible or here in our world and that the idea of it is "silly" or "insane."

There is so much evidence that this is indeed occurring in our world and that many people are being taken against their will.

However, it can be a great leap in comprehension and awareness for so many given our social conditioning and the general education regarding science and religion today.

This truly is pioneering.

Forum Member
    Yes, Tynne I know exactly what you mean I've attempted to explain to people about extra terrestrials and point to the A of H briefings, key web sites that show great evidence. As well as links to very disturbing evidence that link to mind control experiments being used by world governments in conjunction with ets in underground bases, notably Dulce in the USA, Peasmore in the UK to mention just a couple. This is all well documented. The result is you get a quizzical look and they think you've been taken in. It is most frustrating.

Forum Member
    Yes clearly people resist the emergence of this Reality of UFOs. The problem is we are led to see part of the evidence only. We see videos of sightings on youtube with a bad quality... or like you said Rich, we hear about Dulce in a nebulous way... And I am always surprised to discover, thanks to someone else who have studied the Briefings or this reality, that there are more evidences than we can realize personnaly. There was already a huge amount of evidences before I was born ! People must face it now and we need to help them to face it, because it will be too hard for the rising generation to face reality if we delay this recognition.

Here is an interesting and well documented UFO case. There are 5 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm7YR...ure=plpp_video

Forum Member
    Hey, thank you Robert ! This one is great, you illustrate exactly what I was saying, I didn't knew about the Hessdalen case and again I discover something new thanks to someone else.

The videos are of a very good quality and the witnesses explanations are very clear also. The whole documentary is very good with subjects from sightings, soil samples, minerals etc...
    It gives an other video to share before introducing the Briefings to someone.

Forum Member
    That's a good video Robert. I've recently watched a disturbing and quite terrifying video to which I link to below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/megawatts1066

It is quite long approximately 2.5 hours but, in my opinion, well worth watching. It deals with many topics, but, the most interesting being the US and UK Governments collusion with ETs. This is stated in the Allies Briefings,

"The first area of activity of the visitors is to influence individuals in power and authority. . . they seek to gain influence over those whom they perceive to be in positions of power, wthin government and religion primarily."

If the contents of the video are to be believed, our governments are both working with certain ets and against others. It is a complicated and confusing situation that needs in my view takes a lot of discerning.

I would be grateful for any thoughts people may have about this video. Another web site www.ammach.co.uk is also worth taking a look at for abductee interviews.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast