Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are you infected with this parasite and not even know it?- Take this test to find out

Forum Member
    Greetings in Peace, Gonzalo,

Thank you for your response. I think I agree with what you are saying, but it seems there is a possible language complication, so I just want to be sure, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzalo View Post
    Hello Phinikas:

I agree with you in many points, but I tried to understand that as Marshall Vian Summers says, they are not evil ( not saying for an abducted it wasn't a hellish experience ),
    The Negative Alien Presence definitely does not see itself as evil. They think they are the good guys. This is not conjecture on my part. And 'good' and 'evil' exist only as opposites on a spectrum. We see them as evil, and they see us as evil. So I think we agree there.

we not want them here because they are only seeking their own needs and don't care a dime for us as a race, and they manipulate us and induce us to think they are our saviours. But take a look of their point of view, they see us as a self destructive violent race that are destroying their own world resources, so we could be considered as evil beings too.
    Yes, we don't want them here because we know that they are here to take complete control (this is not an opinion on my part), and we definitely don't want that. It appears we agree there as well.

I think the case here is that they act that way because they not accepted Knowledge to guide them when they made their choice of how to live and what to value and I see this as a tragedy ; and we are at this point too.
    The reason has nothing to do with them not accepting Knowledge; it's that they cannot access it. They simply don't have that ability. This is not an opinion.

Knowledge is have been given to us through the messenger, but how many are listening?
    Knowledge can neither be given nor taken. It is within all of us - unless we close off the inner avenue to it, as the NAP has done.

We still don't take Knowledge in a number that could make us a free race and withdraw the intervention.
    I agree. This is what I call the 'critical mass' needed to manifest an NAP withdrawal. Before this can happen, people need to build a strong foundation, otherwise they will not be able to retain Knowledge. This foundation is Liberty. The next step would be Unity. After that we can choose to join the peaceful galactic community. But as you say, no one appears to be listening, and that is the tragedy.

I'm not negative, I do think we going to make it, but we know that is not guarantee of a future intervention. We are going to need to deal with our neighbours, under our own rules as a free race, but first we need to gain our own respect as a free race that choosed Knowledge as their way of life.
    I think what you're saying here is that we must choose to use Knowledge as our guiding light while choosing Liberty as our way of life. No one can choose Knowledge as a way of life anymore than they can choose physics as a way of life. We live under the laws of physics, but we choose lifestyles within that reality. In the same way, we may live under the guiding principles of Knowledge, but we must choose Liberty as our way of life if that Knowledge is to be utilized.

The NAP cannot utilize Knowledge because they do not have Liberty.

And I am not negative either, but I don't think we're going to make it. In fact, I am almost certain we won't. There is a difference between negativity and realistic viewpoints. So allow me to make it clear. Unless we make Liberty our foundation, we're not going to make it. It is that simple, that plain, and that connected. People are so full of fear here that they continue feverishly and frantically to build their beautiful mansions that they think they will offer them shelter, not realizing there is quicksand underneath that mansion.

That, combined with the fact that I was told in no uncertain terms that we have no chance makes it very difficult to believe we will be successful. We are not the first ones that have been conquered. This means the NAP has a wealth of knowledge (small 'k') and experience to guide them. As of now, we have nothing that will prevent it. Nothing. And we have been distracted from the only thing which will save us. The almost funny thing is that people here are constantly warning of being distracted, yet they do not recognize that this is indeed what has happened. I guess people must be thinking that if you know you can be distracted it means that you can't? Tragedy upon tragedy. It is small wonder that the NAP is so successful.

We can start here, in this forum, but so far people refuse to honor Liberty. What people here do not seem to understand is that without Liberty, Knowledge is not possible. They can certainly memorize facts and figures from the books and they can spout all the platitudes and take all the AoH tests they want. They can say they know what they are talking about and continue to lecture and/or ignore people. But even the NAP can do that. What then is the difference between us and them? Do people think that the NAP does not have access to the same information as we? Information is useless unless you know how to use it, and the NAP does not have the ability to understand Knowledge. They have closed themselves off to it without realizing why.

Thus, there is a difference between people who have Knowledge and people who only say they do. The reason is that people with Knowledge recognize Liberty, and those who only say they do, don't. Most don't even know what Liberty means. Isn't this obvious?

Isn't the fact that the NAP does not recognize Liberty combined with the fact that they don't recognize Knowledge make this an extremely obvious connection?

It does not appear to be the case, and that my friend Gonzalo is the actual tragedy - a tragedy of incalculable proportions. This is especially poignant when you realize that this is what the Allies are saying, but no one can hear them. It seems the old adage of 'not realizing what you have until you lose it' is true. Once the takeover is complete, people will understand what Liberty really means.

But not before, it seems.

Peace to you, Gonzalo.

Thankyou Phinikas for your replay. It is indeed a tragedy do not to value things until you lose it, and certainly it has been a constant in human history. Thankyou for clarify If I'm wrong on how to develope some Ideas or concepts.
    To be totaly honest I'm not so naive and do understand that our situation doesn't look well, but I'm still think that we are going to make it.

Much peace for you and yours, from Chile

Forum Member
    Thankyou Phinikas for your replay.
    You're welcome, Gonzalo. And many thanks for your reply as well.

It is indeed a tragedy do not to value things until you lose it, and certainly it has been a constant in human history.
    It sure has. And yet we do not seem to learn. How easy it is to throw us off course. Why do you suppose that is, Gonzalo?

Thankyou for clarify If I'm wrong on how to develope some Ideas or concepts.
    Well, you're welcome of course. But I am not an expert on anything. I am learning from you as you are learning from me. However I do know some things from personal experience. When I know something, I will tell you that I know, or this is not an opinion, or something along those lines. Generally, if it is an opinion, I will either say it is, or leave that as the default, which I have already declared in another post.

To be totaly honest I'm not so naive and do understand that our situation doesn't look well, but I'm still think that we are going to make it.
    Well, I appreciate your optimism, my friend. Can you tell me the basis for this, or is it just a feeling you have?

Much peace for you and yours, from Chile
    And the same for you, Gonzalo.
    Phinikas

Hello Phinikas my friend:
    Thankyou to take much time in to analize all points and clarify yours. I think men do not seems to learn for many reasons, but indeed the lack of relationship with knowledge could explain many if not all about. Also I think, that we are conditioned to do that, so more than learn how to do different, I think we must try to unlearn many things that have deeper roots, and do not have a higher purpose.

Why am I so optimistic? Well, first, when you begin to study Steps to Knowledge, to learn about the revelations and see how powerful it is, I see things without that sense of "all is going to faillure" that I had for a long time, even I do know that it will cost very much. On the other hand it is a feeling of hope: hope in the eyes of my daughter, in the people that give the best of their life without complain, in the people that fight for protect our Nature and resources, in the beauty and power of freedom.

Much peace for you and yours always.

Forum Member
    Thankyou to take much time in to analize all points and clarify yours.
    You're welcome, Gonzalo! Thank you as well.

I think men do not seems to learn for many reasons, but indeed the lack of relationship with knowledge could explain many if not all about.
    I think this is a brilliant observation, Gonzalo! I agree with you.

Also I think, that we are conditioned to do that, so more than learn how to do different, I think we must try to unlearn many things that have deeper roots, and do not have a higher purpose.
    Again, a brilliant observation. We must unlearn many things. Yes. we've been conditioned to live in fear. Now we must unlearn how to do that. In your opinion, Steps to Knowledge helps you do that?

Why am I so optimistic? Well, first, when you begin to study Steps to Knowledge, to learn about the revelations and see how powerful it is, I see things without that sense of "all is going to faillure" that I had for a long time, even I do know that it will cost very much.
    I am not sure what you mean by 'it will cost very much'. Could you explain this for me?

On the other hand it is a feeling of hope: hope in the eyes of my daughter, in the people that give the best of their life without complain, in the people that fight for protect our Nature and resources, in the beauty and power of freedom.
    I see an extremely profound statement here, Gonzalo. We should protect Nature, while living in the beauty and power of freedom. That is absolutely amazing.

Much peace for you and yours always.
    And for you as well, my friend.

About your questions, "we've been conditioned to live in fear. Now we must unlearn how to do that. In your opinion, Steps to Knowledge helps you do that?" As you said, it is not an opinion, It was said by Marshall Vian Summers, but also it was an experience with a Kung Fu trainer long time ago. He had very impresive skills, so I asked him if he took much time to learn those things, and his answer was "you must unlearn many things instead of learn more" I never forgot his words and what it means.

When I said "It will cost to much", I mean I know it will be a hard road to walk. We are dealing with powerful forces that are extremely organized and with a clear agenda, and there are so many people that don't even believe that they exist.

Much peace for you and yours, my friend.

Forum Member
    his answer was "you must unlearn many things instead of learn more" I never forgot his words and what it means.
    Wow, another very profound concept! Thank you, Gonzalo.

When I said "It will cost to much", I mean I know it will be a hard road to walk. We are dealing with powerful forces that are extremely organized and with a clear agenda, and there are so many people that don't even believe that they exist.

Much peace for you and yours, my friend.
    It's a very difficult road, but a necessary one if we are to emerge victorious from this most difficult challenge. One very difficult thing is the use of discretion. Each of us has the right to know of those here from other realities, but also the right not to know. It can be very challenging to discern what side to honor with each individual we encounter.

Peace to you, Gonzalo.