Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you infected with this parasite and not even know it?- Take this test to find out

Forum Member

Are you infected with this parasite and not even know it?- Take this test to find out

In the movie, Inception, Cobb asks, " What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere."

There is one parasite, particularly infectious, which is of paramount interest at this juncture. This particular parasite can morph into many forms and take on many names, but the parent to all these forms and names is Control.

Control can disguise itself in many ways, as noted above, but the most insidious disguise it has is Security. Security is clothed in armor. It surrounds itself with guards. It growls in a deep voice that it is here to protect you. Sometimes Control softens its disguise and comes clothed in the more appealing Safety. But in reality, Security and Safety are just the proverbial wolves in a sheep's clothing.

Control is the antithesis to Liberty. Control will tell you what to do and when, whereas Liberty never commands you to do anything. Control will regulate your life, but Liberty allows you the freedom to do as you will. Control will look as though it is here to protect you, but really Control is here for Control. The only thing Liberty ever asks of you is that you never violate the space of anyone else. That is all She asks. She cannot defend Herself - it is up to each of us to defend Her. If we do not defend Her, She dies. It is that simple.

Since Liberty and Control are opposites, where one exists the other cannot. This sums up the battle we now see before us. The Allies support Liberty, and are here to defend Her. The negative alien presence is here for Control.

Are you infected with this insidious parasite? You may have it and not know it, but here is a simple test to find out.

Do you support laws which apply penalties:

1. when taking someone's life without just cause?
    2. when taking items which do you not belong to you?
    3. when forcing someone to have sex with you against their will?
    4. when someone smokes cigarettes outside of your home, but in a place accessible to the public?
    5. when someone takes any kind of drug, legal or not, in their own home?
    6. if people do not wear seatbelts when driving?
    7. if people go to a bank and, under threat of violence, withdraw money which is not in their account?
    8. if two people agree to sex by exchanging money for it?
    9. if a parent puts their child in the front seat of a car?

Scroll down to score your results.

1, 2, 3, and 7. - one point for each 'yes' vote.
    4,5,6, 8, and 9. - one point for each 'no' vote.

If you scored anything less than '9', you have the infection. There are steps you can do to contain it, and eventually rid yourself of this destructive parasite. The first thing is to practice forgiveness. Do so now. Think of something which hurt you recently, or which springs immediately to mind. Look past the injury, to that which it really is in the full and brilliant glory of the One Infinite Source. Say to it that you are grateful for the opportunity to see what you are not. Accept the Love which reflects back to you.

The next thing is to practice patience. Learn to wait, and to allow the fullness of the moment to interact with you.

The final thing is to practice tolerance. Allow something which was formerly irritating to pass by you without even noticing it. Do not ignore it, that's something else. Acknowledge it, but do not allow the irritating thing to be raised up by your senses. Allow it to be what it is, because it will be that which it is no matter what you do. Allowing it to be - without irritation - will bless you, as well as it.

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
    Peace to all.

Forum Member
    “We must bring sobriety and discernment, not fear or hopeful idealism, to what is a very real and world changing threshold.” -
    Marshall Vian Summers.

It’s interesting but also disquieting to me that at the time of this writing there have been 21 views but 0 responses. What do you suppose that means? Would someone kindly share some light on this?

Thank you , and peace to all.

Forum Member
    You are just getting out of the subforum subject. "Is this real". Freedom can be chaos. Is it freedom to overdose in your own home? Is it freedom to fly trough the car window when someone hits you from behind. Is that kind of freedom so valuable, where is the value of destructive behavior? Freedom is a subject that is discussed in detail in the Vian Summers writing. But it is best you read it yourself, and not via quotes.

Forum Member
    Thank you for your reply, Seagull. I appreciate your comments. Peace to you.

Forum Member
    It doesn't take aliens to let loose this parasite. Just unchecked greed and desire for power.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishman1704 View Post
    It doesn't take aliens to let loose this parasite. Just unchecked greed and desire for power.
    Exactly, Fishman! That IS the parasite, but the negative alien presence has brought it to a very powerful level. Under their guidance and direction (this is not conjecture) they have infected and infiltrated every part of Earth human civilization.

It is so invasive and so prevalent that it now appears most people on the planet have this infection to some degree. Even many - if not practically all - of the members on this forum.

This is the crux of the challenge we face. Before we can defend Liberty, we need to know what it is. Before we can know what it is, we need to be willing to ask. Before we are willing to ask, we need to know why we're asking. Before we find out why we are asking, we need to know what it is.

And now we are back at the beginning. Stuck on the wheel of control.

Therefore, the only way to beat this virus - at least at first - is to take a leap of faith. Jump. And that is a huge, huge challenge. In fact, it may be beyond the ability of enough people on this planet to reach critical mass (critical mass being the minimum number of people needed to change the current thinking on this planet). I know that I am not optimistic about our chances - though that won't stop me from giving my life if it gets that far. It's not that I have given up, you understand, it's just that there doesn't seem to be a realistic chance. Certainly if the people on this forum cannot do it, with everything they know, how would anyone else do it? Bread and circuses, Fishman. Bread and circuses.

Perhaps there is one way to get started, and that is to answer this question:

What separates us from those who are here to control us? To clarify, right now the guiding dictum in Control theory is that they are here to help improve us. It's for our health, safety, and security. It's what's best for us - in their opinion.

So - what separates us from them?

Thanks for the observation, Fishman. Peace to you.

Forum Member
    First of all, the Allies of Humanity briefings make it clear that any aliens that are here or in our skies/air/water are negative, if they're in our solar system, without our express consent, they're destructive selfish beings, who know nothing but how to get the resource rich planet that we live on under their harvesting hands, using us to do the harvesting of course, how intelligent. They're all selfish con artists here to take advantage of us and everything we have, like a burgular who has just been caught; a 4 year old could see this for what it is, there are no good ones, that are here, the Allies make that clear. And they are not here, for that very reason. To come here for any purpose or promise is control.

The only tests I take are the ones in the actual experience of Steps to Knowledge, the Allies Message, and those in the new Allies of Humanity Book 3. These are important. I do not resonate with your test, and would ask that you not post further ones, its a distraction, among other things.

Some of these posts seem to have a lack of a whole lot of deeper Knowledge and actual personal experience in parts of them. I think speaking just in terms of surface intellect ideas, beliefs, debate, and fear/preference does nothing but cloud the mind further and aid in deflecting and distracting from human sovereignty, freedom, and the cultivation of inner freedom from deception within, that is the pathway in Steps to Knowledge.

Rather than speculation, conjecture, and statements from the personal mind and its ideas and insecurity of identity (that we all have), of I am more interested Phinikas and Fishman in what your actual experience and developing relationship with this Allies of Humanity message is? What impact has it had for you?
    Have you had to be with it in stillness, in nature, in other no-surface-intellect-activities, such as music, art, silent retreat, etc.? Have you had to go on to other texts in the Allies family of books, or the personal guide in the back of the books?
    What inspired you or moved you? What has worked for you, thus far, and been inspirational to you?
    What was new and completely counter intuitive to your surface intellect's previous conclusion and assumptions?

And I do not feel making surface intellect proclamations or presumptions about "infections" of anyone here has a lot of value or even substance, or evidence. I can see and hear that you believe that these are the ways your personal mind understands are the way to 'overcome the threats you perceive' however the real threat is the Intervention. those in society who are on the dark side or are obsessed with using others are unwittingly serving the Intervention Who's side am I on? Am I speaking for freedom and discernment and objectivity or or working against that? for you cannot serve two masters.

In my experience, the way to true inner freedom is through Knowledge. In the face of a more focused Intervention intellect and group-driven intention and social cohesion, the Allies message makes it clear we will need to develop the deeper mind of Knowledge, the deeper spiritual intelligence that knows the truth directly, beyond consensus or deception or appearance.

Speaking of real experience vs. ideas of the mind, I have found for example, when I have followed Knowledge in decision that there is a lot of wisdom and power in it, that I can feel and sense at the time, and later, when I can see, from a higher vantage point perhaps, what that following of Knowledge yielded, for everyone impacted by the decision, including my own life. Whereas when I have not followed Knowledge in significant decisions, I was often acting out of fear driven preference, personal desire, ambition or a sense of wanting to get something I wanted/needed/felt was a necessity at the time.

To not be focused on personal responsibility, and daily next Steps and cultivation of Knowledge, as in Steps to Knowledge in the face of the Allies message, the Great Waves and their cummulative urgency, seems to be a bit off course and without value or content, in the future.

I would ask you to consider this and feel this out, for yourself, over time, in light of the intention and experiential basis of this forum of real relationship based on the Allies, not other, perspectives.

Forum Member

If you do not know Liberty, you cannot have Knowledge

Part II, Cray's questions and comments are in regular font, and my replies are in italics.

I can see and hear that you believe that these are the ways your personal mind understands are the way to 'overcome the threats you perceive' however the real threat is the Intervention. those in society who are on the dark side or are obsessed with using others are unwittingly serving the Intervention Who's side am I on? Am I speaking for freedom and discernment and objectivity or or working against that? for you cannot serve two masters.

Indeed. No one can serve two masters. This is my main point. But unless you know you have two masters, how can you disassociate from one? You will continue to do your best to serve both, because you won‘t realize you have two. Eventually you will discard one, and it will be the Light, because what you term ‘the dark side’ has the advantage in this struggle. This is because Light is not aggressive. Therefore, unless you are clear in your mind whom you are serving, you will fall to the negative side without realizing it.

It is for this reason that I continue to challenge people to come to know Liberty. Otherwise, there is no point in continuing to build your knowledge, as it is resting on a foundation of mud bricks. And why would you build a beautiful mansion upon such a foundation?

In my experience, the way to true inner freedom is through Knowledge. In the face of a more focused Intervention intellect and group-driven intention and social cohesion, the Allies message makes it clear we will need to develop the deeper mind of Knowledge, the deeper spiritual intelligence that knows the truth directly, beyond consensus or deception or appearance.

I agree. Do you know the way to ‘true inner freedom’ or do you only think you know? If you know, then you will be able to tell me immediately a very close synonym to Liberty - in one word.

Speaking of real experience vs. ideas of the mind, I have found for example, when I have followed Knowledge in decision that there is a lot of wisdom and power in it, that I can feel and sense at the time, and later, when I can see, from a higher vantage point perhaps, what that following of Knowledge yielded, for everyone impacted by the decision, including my own life. Whereas when I have not followed Knowledge in significant decisions, I was often acting out of fear driven preference, personal desire, ambition or a sense of wanting to get something I wanted/needed/felt was a necessity at the time.

Again, I agree. What are you doing with your Knowledge in this case? It does not appear to me that it is being utilized - but that may be only my perception.

To not be focused on personal responsibility, and daily next Steps and cultivation of Knowledge, as in Steps to Knowledge in the face of the Allies message, the Great Waves and their cummulative urgency, seems to be a bit off course and without value or content, in the future.

Well - perhaps. Personal responsibility relates directly to Liberty, while Control is related to ’the good of society’ and submission to unjust powers of outside authority.

So, while the Truth is but One thing, it can be, and is found in many different things and in many different ways. The Source is everywhere, after all. Therefore, and in my opinion, it is dangerous to confine Truth to one thing and one way, because that results in things such as the Crusades and Communism. We all have Truth within us, and my opinion is that the information found in the AoH reading material will help us realize that Truth. However, I have yet to find someone connected to AoH who seems to have this Truth and be able to show it continuously in a manner consistent with true peace and true liberty.

I would ask you to consider this and feel this out, for yourself, over time, in light of the intention and experiential basis of this forum of real relationship based on the Allies, not other, perspectives.

See above, and I ask that you do the same.

Forum Member

If you do not know Liberty, you cannot have Knowledge

Greetings in Peace, Cray,

Thank you for the response, and for your thoughtful perspectives. I was not able to post the answers to your questions in one post, due to space limitations. This is part I. Your questions are in regular font, while my answers are in italics. While I disagree with some things you say here, I also agree with some things. Furthermore, I welcome your differing opinion, as contrary things are sometimes the only way to provide the catalyst for the solution.

First of all, the Allies of Humanity briefings make it clear that any aliens that are here or in our skies/air/water are negative, if they're in our solar system, without our express consent, they're destructive selfish beings, who know nothing but how to get the resource rich planet that we live on under their harvesting hands, using us to do the harvesting of course, how intelligent. They're all selfish con artists here to take advantage of us and everything we have, like a burgular who has just been caught; a 4 year old could see this for what it is, there are no good ones, that are here, the Allies make that clear. And they are not here, for that very reason. To come here for any purpose or promise is control.

Except for the ‘if they’re in our solar system, without our express permission’ part, I agree, Cray. Do you think the people of planet Earth own the solar system? Do the Allies have the express consent of the people of Earth and how did they get it? Perhaps I do not understand your point here, and your clarification is both asked and welcome.

The only tests I take are the ones in the actual experience of Steps to Knowledge, the Allies Message, and those in the new Allies of Humanity Book 3. These are important. I do not resonate with your test, and would ask that you not post further ones, its a distraction, among other things.

I find this to be a most interesting glimpse into your mind-set, Cray. Are you threatened by differing perspectives? Do you think the Allies feel threatened by differing opinions? Do you feel you are obligated to read and respond to each and every post? Do you think that things which are contrary to your perspective should be forbidden? Do you see yourself as the owner of this forum? I ask for further clarification on this point.

This is a most interesting development, especially in the light of the fact that the Allies have seen fit to provide a forum for alternative perspectives. If it is good enough for the Allies, why would it not be good enough for you?

Some of these posts seem to have a lack of a whole lot of deeper Knowledge and actual personal experience in parts of them. I think speaking just in terms of surface intellect ideas, beliefs, debate, and fear/preference does nothing but cloud the mind further and aid in deflecting and distracting from human sovereignty, freedom, and the cultivation of inner freedom from deception within, that is the pathway in Steps to Knowledge.

“Human freedom must be complete.” -AoH, Book I, 6th Briefing, Questions and Answers, 3rd paragraph.

What do you mean by ‘surface intellect’? Is there anything in your post here which is this surface intellect, or is everything you post much deeper, in your estimation? If so, could you please explain the difference?

The Allies state that Earth human freedom - especially as it relates to sovereignty and self-determination - is the reason they are here. Do you disagree with this? If not, then I am confused with what seems to be a threat to you and others on this forum. I am advocating that Liberty must be realized on an individual level, because that is where it originates. No one can give you Liberty, but it can be taken from you.

Rather than speculation, conjecture, and statements from the personal mind and its ideas and insecurity of identity (that we all have), of I am more interested Phinikas and Fishman in what your actual experience and developing relationship with this Allies of Humanity message is?

The actual experience is occurring now, with this post. Are you saying that no one should speculate or offer their opinions here? Perhaps I do not understand your position here, and further clarification is welcome.

What impact has it had for you?

Eventually, and up to this point, I have managed to build it into an experience which, for the most part, now serves me. This is not the same as giving permission to have similar experiences, and in fact I withhold that permission without condition.

Have you had to be with it in stillness, in nature, in other no-surface-intellect-activities, such as music, art, silent retreat, etc.?

I have experienced the Absolute Stillness of One - an experience impossible to put into words. It must be experienced in order to be known.

Have you had to go on to other texts in the Allies family of books, or the personal guide in the back of the books?

I read Book I and was stunned into chills by its accuracy. I then ordered Book II, and I can verify the accuracy of this information as well. I was given a copy of another book
    - I think it was Great Waves of Change - but it was stolen before I could read it.

What inspired you or moved you?

As I said, Book I stunned me as though I had been physically struck. I could not understand how these things could be known without personal experience, but it describes perfectly and exactly what is happening in our world.

What has worked for you, thus far, and been inspirational to you?

Almost everything the Allies say 'works for me'. There are two things the Allies say which do not work for me:

(1) The term "Intervention". This has a positive connotation and will prove to be most confusing when the time comes to reveal the negative alien presence. Look at the condition of the world right now. War, disease, hunger, homelessness, and poverty. And now comes an 'alien intervention'. Do you not think they will use this term to their advantage? This is a crucial point, and one which the Allies should take to heart. This term needs to change.

(2) The other thing I find a bit disquieting is the impression given that the Allies are scared, timid creatures running for their lives. This is not the case. They do not stay away from here because they are afraid of being killed; rather it is a question of practicality, honoring our space, and leaving us with the decision to make our own destiny. What good are they if they are dead? On the other hand, if coming here were necessary for their goal, they would do it even when faced with certain death.

Everything I have read in the AoH material so far is a source of inspiration.

What was new and completely counter intuitive to your surface intellect's previous conclusion and assumptions?

Nothing I have read so far is counter-intuitive.

However, I have experienced a depth of disappointment I did not feel I could reach upon encountering the people who proclaim themselves to be followers of the New Message. I apologize for this directness, but the time for delicate steps on egg-shells is long past. We are in real, huge, unbelievably tragic, and immediate trouble here. The NAP is here, is strong, and is ready to make the final move into the end-game.

And the one place which initially seemed to offer real hope has fallen far short of expectations. Let me be a little more clear: if the AoH organization in its current form is our best hope, then all would appear to be lost. Please do not take this as an insult in any way, as it is not offered in that Spirit. I am just telling it the way I see it. If people do not understand Liberty, they cannot and will not claim it. If that is the case, they will not defend it, and if that is the case, all is lost. Can you see the truth of this?

It seems to me that even the people on this forum, having read the materials, still do not understand the nature of Liberty. And if the people here do not understand it, faced with the immediate threat of total domination by an alien force, how are others who do not have this information able to understand?

However, if there are people who are not aware of the NAP who understand Liberty, then perhaps an argument can be made that it is best for us not to know of this presence. What is your opinion?

And I do not feel making surface intellect proclamations or presumptions about "infections" of anyone here has a lot of value or even substance, or evidence.

The infection which you mention is real, alive, and highly contagious. It is capable of blinding its host to its presence and growth. It is expert at rationalizing the thoughts and actions it manifests within the host, and can appear to be most benign. These are its greatest strengths.

There is a simple test to determine whether or not you have the infection, and it‘s this: refusal to take the test indicates presence of the infection. This should be abundantly clear, as a person who is free from infection has no fear of answering 10 simple questions to demonstrate being free from infection. In fact, that person would be confident in being able to point out any possible discrepancies in the test.

End Part I - Part II follows immediately

Hello Phinikas:

I agree with you in many points, but I tried to understand that as Marshall Vian Summers says, they are not evil ( not saying for an abducted it wasn't a hellish experience ), we not want them here because they are only seeking their own needs and don't care a dime for us as a race, and they manipulate us and induce us to think they are our saviours. But take a look of their point of view, they see us as a self destructive violent race that are destroying their own world resources, so we could be considered as evil beings too. I think the case here is that they act that way because they not accepted Knowledge to guide them when they made their choice of how to live and what to value and I see this as a tragedy ; and we are at this point too. Knowledge is have been given to us through the messenger, but how many are listening? We still don't take Knowledge in a number that could make us a free race and withdraw the intervention. I'm not negative, I do think we going to make it, but we know that is not guarantee of a future intervention. We are going to need to deal with our neighbours, under our own rules as a free race, but first we need to gain our own respect as a free race that choosed Knowledge as their way of life.