Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Complimentary Question

A Complimentary Question

Certainly the question will arise "Is This Real?" And answering that will be subject to much discussion which is very welcome here.

I would like to pose another question to answer along with the first : Can you show this is NOT real?

Forum Member
    Oh that's good Robert2012. Also just today, it was so nice out, I went to the lake and walked on water. Prove me wrong.
    You see, people can say anything and challenge someone to prove them wrong. You started a thread called "Is it real?". You really ought to bring something better than that.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not skeptical about an alien presence on earth. I believe they have always been here. Too much exists in the historical record to believe otherwise.
    But ya can't blame me for calling you out on your post. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by fishman1704 View Post
    Oh that's good Robert2012. Also just today, it was so nice out, I went to the lake and walked on water. Prove me wrong.
    You see, people can say anything and challenge someone to prove them wrong. You started a thread called "Is it real?". You really ought to bring something better than that.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not skeptical about an alien presence on earth. I believe they have always been here. Too much exists in the historical record to believe otherwise.
    But ya can't blame me for calling you out on your post. :-)
    I certainly can't prove you wrong, but your statement is not the same as the vast amount of information and wisdom that has been presented that I asked if it could be proven wrong. The context is different, the consequences are different and the effect on lives is different. I'm sure you can see that?

It is not word games that are being played here. It is the reality of what is happening on earth and where that can lead. So many people seem to want to dismiss something because it doesn't fit in with their ideas or beliefs or fears. They will say it is not true because they don't want it to be true. So it is called false. And I asked for someone's proof, logic, or facts that show this communication and the events it portrays is false. If there is no real proof that this is false, then it may be a prudent thing to look and investigate it - as the consequences of it being real will change your life and the lives of everyone you know.

So if you feel you "called me out" then feel that way, but I see it very differently from you.

Belief has no place here. You must feel it to know it.

Hello Robert - As a newcomer, I feel the need to tread softly. I will do my best.

1. To the first question, I can answer without equivocation that this is real, it is happening, and it is now. We are in real trouble here. This is not a fantasy, science fiction, a government experiment (although government-allowed) or any other false scenario. And although you may fully believe it, but if you have an untrained mind, then belief alone will not allow you to hold it securely in your mind. This is because belief is a product of the mind, and the untrained mind has many pitfalls which cannot be navigated with certainty. It is worse than taking on the open sea without charts of any kind. It is foolish to do this, certainly. Yet the mind is a much larger ocean with many more submerged objects. So the greater the challenge to your view of reality, the easier it is to crash onto a submerged obstruction with your mind. All it takes is one mis-step to fall into the pit known as doubt.

The only way to approach this mind-numbing reality, therefore, is through the heart. Your feelings will not lie to you. You must feel it and it must resonate with you. If it doesn't resonate, there is little you can do. You will not be able to navigate your mind with your heart, and you will be filled with doubts. The doubts will lead to attacks, sometimes in the form of questions, and the attacks will lead to retaliation, sometimes in the form of indignant responses. This will cause everything to go off the rails, and the reason for being here will cease to exist. Therefore, to anyone who doubts the reality of the negative alien presence on this planet, this may not be the place for you. Please excuse the directness of my approach. It's just that we are nearly out of time, and the time we have left, in my opinion, is best spent discussing ways to resist the reality of this threat to our freedom in the most appropriate manner.

2. To the second question, I would like to pose another question. How can you prove something did not happen? The short answer is that you can't. There is no answer to that question that would allow action without also making room for any other situation which also didn't happen. We can explore all manner of things which did not happen, but proving they didn't happen is simply impossible. To say something along the lines of 'since you can't prove it didn't happen, you should then believe it and take appropriate action' is a dangerous course, in my opinion. This would open the door to all kinds of manipulation by the forces of control. The negative alien presence has wisdom beyond our understanding, and therefore we must arm ourselves with even more knowledge and wisdom. It is the only way we can turn away this formidable enemy. Focusing on the possibility of the non-reality of this extremely dire situation is a futile distraction at best. It's really just another nail in our coffin. Just a thought, and I thank you for yours, and for your input.

Forum Member
    Excellent post Phinikas,

thank you very much for sharing. I absolutely agree, a certain directness and straightforwardness is required in these matters and in these times now. Beating around the bush or being silent because of fear of ridicule, rejection or other resistance and reprisals will only serve the Intervention. This is the intimidation part of their agenda. If they cannot persuade you, they will try to intimidate you. It takes courage to brake through this wall of doubt and mental confusion, but this is required to truly resist.
    That is why this forum is so important so we can strengthen each other to resist and ignore the mental intimidation tactics that are applied so frequently by the Intervention.

This statement of yours is right on target:
    Please excuse the directness of my approach. It's just that we are nearly out of time, and the time we have left, in my opinion, is best spent discussing ways to resist the reality of this threat to our freedom in the most appropriate manner.

Thank you, Max, for your astute observations.

I am way past caring about ridicule, rejection or the like. My concern is in not violating the Law of Free Will. Each of us has a right to know as well as a right not to know about the reality of this invasion. Given that people voluntarily sign up to make posts would seem to alleviate that concern, however, they do not need to sign up to read them, do they? Therefore, finding out about the reality of this invasion is a much different thing than why and how it is they are doing what they are doing, so I must exercise some kind of discretion.

There is one thing I feel I can say here: it is not about our natural resources. However, I do not wish to engage in an argument on this subject; for me it is enough that we are united in our efforts to turn away those who violate our sovereignty as gently as possible but as firmly as necessary.

Toward that end, focusing on acquiring as much wisdom as possible is our best and only effective weapon. In my opinion, of course - as is always the case, even if I don't say it at the time.

Finally, let me say once again, and for the record: This is real. The enemy has crossed the Rubicon. We are at an extreme disadvantage and perilously close to the precipice. Furthermore, despite what anyone thinks they may know about possible outside assistance, there is no one who can truly help us but ourselves. The Allies themselves will tell you the same. Know this and resolve to do what you can to defend yourself, your family, and your planet - in that order.

Peace to you.

Something I feel is very important to consider - the Allies Briefings and the New Message Teachings are very explicit about certain things. These communications purportedly come from a place of greater wisdom and understanding. The ability to know the truth in them will not come from the intellect. Both communications explain the realization and resonance of the truth in them will come from a deeper mind called Knowledge.

If you are not connected to Knowledge, you can be deceived no matter how clear you feel your thinking is. Both communications tell us explicitly that to connect with Knowledge requires a preparation that brings us there, back into relationship with it. If you haven't begun or are taking Steps to Knowledge, you may not realize where you really are and what may be needed in your life and experience.

There is so much unknown here for us and we have little time. It has been said in the Teachings that Steps to Knowledge is the most direct pathway for us. For those who can take it and stay with it, you may be our only real chance of preparing and acting with the certainly needed.

Forum Member
    I think you got the point to my post Phinikas. Disproving the concepts being presented here is an impossibility. Posing a question in the way the mod did to open this thread just didn't quite follow through with the subject line. But then again, maybe with the subsequent replies, it did.(?) Well done.
    And to Robert2012 --- Peace. As I grow with your sites content and continue on these forums, perhaps over time you'll figure out I'm with you in this. As I previously mentioned, I do not doubt the alien presence here. But you have to admit that even for a believer just getting involved with this movement, it's alot to digest.

I think you got the point to my post Phinikas. Disproving the concepts being presented here is an impossibility. Posing a question in the way the mod did to open this thread just didn't quite follow through with the subject line. But then again, maybe with the subsequent replies, it did.(?) Well done.
    And to Robert2012 --- Peace. As I grow with your sites content and continue on these forums, perhaps over time you'll figure out I'm with you in this. As I previously mentioned, I do not doubt the alien presence here. But you have to admit that even for a believer just getting involved with this movement, it's alot to digest.
    Yes, this is a different paradigm in thinking and it is a huge amount of information at the outset. You are welcome here of course. You will find that many here are students of these Briefings and The New Message. We will be happy to help you understand this information. We look forward to your participation in the forum and in the world.

Thank you, Fishman. The more involved I become with the knowledge of the take-over of this planet, the more I realize that things happen for a reason, and that there are no coincidences. I also realize that I know much more than I can realize at this moment. If that makes sense.

Peace to you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast