In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
We encourage you to use your real name if you are willing, in order to foster trust and relationship. However, it is understood that some people need their anonymity.
Although the administrators and moderators of The Allies of Humanity Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and the Society for the New Message
will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
The following rules are subject to change, and the current version can be found here:
- Hate speech, racism, sexism and homophobia are not tolerated here. Likewise personal attacks, threats, viruses, piracy, pornography, commercial spam, etc. Violating this rule will usually result in banning and deletion without warning.
- Long quotations are discouraged and may be deleted or shortened by the moderators. Please keep quotations brief: it is your own words that we want to hear.
- Please keep your posts concise. Posts over five paragraphs may be deleted or shortened by the moderators.
- Linking to your own sites must be done rarely and within context. This is not a place for advertising. In fact, most any links in the General Discussion forum are liable to get your post moved to the Other Perspectives forum.
- Comparing or contrasting the Allies message with other material is to be confined to the Other Perspectives forum. Such posts elsewhere will be moved.
- Debating or denying the truth of the Allies Briefings is restricted to the Is this Real and Other Perspectives forums. Such posts elsewhere will be moved.
- Please do not post the same thing in multiple threads. Cross link instead if it's relevant.