PDA

View Full Version : How can we trust the Allies?

Ellen
04-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Someone just wrote us asking: How can we know that the Allies are not the ones we need to be fearful of?
---------------------------------

We know that the Allies are true Allies because they do not offer to rescue us, give us free energy, lift us into ascension, or any such lofty and empty promises.
They have handed us their hard-earned wisdom, and expect us to do the work.
That is what will strengthen us.
THEY TELL US THAT WE HAVE THE POWER TO DO THIS FOR OURSELVES.
They did, and we can.

It is the ones who come with empty promises that we must beware of.

Sheena
04-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Thank you, Ellen, for the post.

The Pacification Program must be working on many more people because I do encounter many who do not see what intentions may actually be hidden underneath these empty promises. I come across people who, without having read the Allies briefings, ask if the Allies may not be the negative aliens.

I think it would be helpful if we knew more about the Allies (for example, that four of them perished in the process, and the rest of them had to leave because they were being searched by the ET Intervention). Could you tell us about that in more detail which we could include in our advocacy effort? Thank you.

Ellen
01-29-2013, 07:20 PM
1/28/13: Someone stated on our site:

I used to value your opinions. It seems that you are choking on the bias and untrust that you
spread about any other ETs other than the ones you have proclaimed as our saviors.
You may not agree with Steven Greer, but at least he has no negativity to spread
and he IS doing something about world crises.

The Society answered:
We do not consider the Allies of Humanity our "saviors." Instead, they sent us their urgent Briefings, alerting us to the disturbing truth about the Intervention occurring in our world. They make it very clear that we must save ourselves, and that we have the inner knowledge and wisdom to do that. The Allies are not spreading negativity,
simply sharing a truth that could save the human family from complete take-over and colonization by other races who need our resources.

raoul
01-30-2013, 01:59 AM
Thankyou Ellen for this post.
The ‘spreading negativity’ issue is one of the most common ones used by the Intervention to hide the truth and promote a ‘head in the sand’ posture.
As far as Greer is concerned, personally I fail to see what he has done for the world apart from making claims that are backed up by a lot of talk.
For example, in this aricle:
http://goldenageofgaia.com/disclosure/how-will-the-galactics-help-us/dr-steven-greer-we-could-seal-the-oil-leak-in-thirty-minutes/
He talks about the oil spill and mentions

“…the so-called anti-gravity vehicles that could with alacrity go down to the bottom of the ocean, 5,000 feet below the water, and probably seal this thing within thirty minutes.”
“Now this is something I’ve talked about … very advanced technologies which are trans-dimensional, anti-gravity, free energy. ...”
Wow…trans-dimensional technologies…sounds unlikely to me, but let’s see how he backs it up:

“This has reached the point where the public needs to write the White House and say, look into the Orion Project.org types of technologies we’re talking about ...”
OK, let’s look at http://www.theorionproject.org/en/index.html , one of the first things that catches the eye is a webpage that cannot be found:

“Click here to see the energy briefing prepared for the President and members of Congress. This is crucial information offering guidance to solve the most pressing problem of our time. …”
Seems vague, no dates, no nothing…how can people “…write the White House and say, look into the Orion Project.org…”, the whole website is so vague.
On the ‘Latest News’ he says:

"-January 25, 2011 - We have posted an important update about recent events in the Orion Project"
And in the ‘latest’ news we can read things like:

“For example, recently we convened a meeting in Washington DC at which a former Minister of Defense of a G-7 country and family of one of the world's leading industrialists attended. A top-secret scientist who has worked on these very high voltage new energy systems, along with Dr. Greer, presented their findings to these leaders.”

Well…’recently’…I wonder 'when'…’a former minister’…wonder 'who'. We even have the ‘top-secret scientist’…

So, ‘top-secret scientists’, ‘trans-dimensional technologies’, sounds 'positive', yes, but it also sounds exactly like the type of deceit that the Allies of Humanity are warning us against.
Even this one is interesting:

“At present, we have a growing number of eager, brilliant scientists and engineers ready to join us when we can raise the funds for a research facility. Hence, we are rededicated to raising the funds to make that a reality.”
If there is a ‘donate button’ on the OrionPJ website it sure isn’t easy to find…

KenFromCalifornia
11-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Well Said!!

raoul
11-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Thanks Ken, it's great to have you here:-)

The Castellan
02-24-2014, 06:15 AM
Humanity lives by a mentality of skepticism and scrutiny from lies of those in charge. When the 'Allies' won't even show themselves, how can one really trust someone. To me, it's like another Galactic Federation of Light, who also has a fetish for non-intervention and wants man to solve his own problems, DESPITE previous intervention happening and having to fight opponents far far superior in technology and weapons, and they're only response is "Believe in us!" or "We can't intervene because we LOOOOOOOVE you too much!"

And being a Ufologist, groups like the Galactic Federation of Light are are looked upon as crazy groups of middle aged hippies who's ideas are severely board-lining on religion.

The "Allies' tell us to not trust the aliens, yet trust them....yet they have not really proven themselves on to trust, you know? For all we know, it's just some guy in his apartment typing all that stuff out, or working for the bad guys.